• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    All,

A few months back I posted some potential IT work on Ft. Meade. While that work did not pan out, I have a definite position I am looking to fill around the May 1st timeframe, this is flexible in order to allow you to give your current employer ample notice. This is a direct position within my company. The work is primarily server engineering (Linux) as well as some networking thrown in. It is a great opportunity to broaden your IT skills on a solid team. You do not need to be a subject matter expert, but I would like you to have some skills with a hunger to learn more. Work is secret - TS and locked in for the next 3 years. Please pm me for my email address if interested or know someone who is currently looking. Thanks!

Malthus

Aug 1, 2009
    MD
    Hollar if you ever need a programmer/analyst.

Same here. I have a Secret Clearance, but I'm more Programming(SAP)/Business Analysis oriented. I do have a rack of 5 old Cisco routers/switches at home from back when I was working on my CCNA 4 years ago, does that count. :D

I'm currently working for the Military, but looking to get out of consulting and find something local. Too bad, Ft Meade is 6 miles from my house.:sad20:

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    Hey everyone. Sorry for not checking this thread, 3 kids and work will do that at times.

That being said, I checked with the prime and I am actually able to take someone with a secret and bring them up to a TS! That being said, shoot me a PM and we can start the discussions as well as me giving you guys a overview as to who we are and what we are about. We offer great benefits, fully paid healthcare (BCBS PPO) and prescriptions for employees as well as their families is the main one people take notice to. We created this business on the premises of giving back to the employees in order to make them feel like they are valued, considering both my partner and I came from large businesses who did not think along those lines.

Thank you all once again, it is greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom