• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmittleman

Nov 22, 2010
    Howard County
    Hi all,

Just waiting for my HQL and I saw this site with some good deals - some seemingly too good. Have any of you every bought anything from Grabagun?

-K

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    They are GTG as others have stated. Purchased a shotgun from them, arrived at my FFL in a week.

Call around some of the IPs and see if they would be willing to match. Some can even beat prices you find online.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    OP,

If you're going to tease a gaggle of gun freaks with easily obtainable firearms at great prices, the least you can do is post a link to the honey hole.

Get on it. Chop! Chop!

:)

GottaEat

Aug 24, 2014
    SOMD
    Ordered a magpul stock, took 8 days to ship. Got a decent price, but took around 11 or 12 days to receive. Seems a little long compared to other places.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I've bought accessories from them, and they've been fine. No reason to avoid them that I know of.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    My favorite internet firearms retailer. Their everyday prices are usually very competitive, and their sales can be terrific. Probably have 12-15 orders with them, including firearms and accessories. They can be slow, such that I get a shipment alert 1-2 weeks after an order.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    sometimes they have incredible deals, but the weirdest thing is I feel like they have some kind of bizarre way of sourcing cheaper stuff.

Like, I got a m&P 10 .308 from them, but it wouldn't group for beans, and it turned out the inside of the barrel had some noticeable imperfections in the rifling.

The guns were HELLA cheap, less than a grand. A few other people on the forums here got rifles, and also had imperfections in the bore.

I sent it to S&W for service and they rebarrelled her for me and all is well. One of the most accurate autoloaders I've ever had! Melonite rifling with a 5r profile, I couldn't be happier...

But it got me thinking that sometimes the deals they have are from buying up lots of guns with issues. This is just from anecdotal evidence of course. I've heard of problems with their customer service and slow shipping, also.

You will get your gun though. I would make sure it was a gun from a manufacturer with good warranty if it were me though

dementlr

Feb 8, 2011
    St. Mary's County
    I have ordered several firearms from them. First place I check when I can't find what I want from a local dealer. Just received 2 notifications that items on my wish list are back in stock. Trying to resist!!!!!

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    I've bought two guns from them with zero issues. I'm on their mailing list as they have daily specials that at times can be unbeatable deals. They are GTG in my book.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    EDIT, after looking back it looks like I bought from Gunbuyer.com, I do get the emails from Grabagun so I am not sure what I bought from them to get on their mailer.

I got a great deal on my XDs over the summer with free shipping and no taxes which alone made it almost impossible for LGS to come close. I haven't seen a better deal on it anywhere since or ever. It was at my FFL in less then a week, I would have no issues purchasing from them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom