• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I am working on a new project.

Looking for a Beretta 21A 22LR pistol with a threaded barrel. Prefer stainless but will consider either stainless or blued.

Anyone have one in stock?

Dave

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I am working on a new project.

Looking for a Beretta 21A 22LR pistol with a threaded barrel. Prefer stainless but will consider either stainless or blued.

Anyone have one in stock?

Dave

You might want to give Kevin at Duffy's a call. There are a couple folks that want to thread those. So I might me worth while to do a group thread. I don't believe they come with threaded barrels.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    You might want to give Kevin at Duffy's a call. There are a couple folks that want to thread those. So I might me worth while to do a group thread. I don't believe they come with threaded barrels.

Nope, they don't appear to. Although there were a batch that had fauks suppressors pinned to the end of the barrel.

I have seen a few folks offer threaded barrels to drop in. If I go that route then I need to find a decent 21A for sale.

Want to get a nano suppressor for it.

Dave

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Nope, they don't appear to. Although there were a batch that had fauks suppressors pinned to the end of the barrel.

I have seen a few folks offer threaded barrels to drop in. If I go that route then I need to find a decent 21A for sale.

Want to get a nano suppressor for it.

Dave

John, our gunsmith, has threaded a number of 21As and we've set them up with either the DeGroat Nano or Thompson Machine Wasp. The Berettas with the pinned fake suppressors were model 71s.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    John, our gunsmith, has threaded a number of 21As and we've set them up with either the DeGroat Nano or Thompson Machine Wasp. The Berettas with the pinned fake suppressors were model 71s.

Cool, good to know about the 21 vs 71 model.

Well as soon as I find a 21 and decide if I want a DeGroat Nano (9mm which means multi platform use) or the Wasp 922 LR only) I will drop the 21 off with you to get it attended to.

Thanks!

Dave

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Why would you want to suppress that pistol? Except for the "because I can" excuse, what is the point?

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Hummm, not exactly what you are looking for, but in the same stadium.

A Threaded Beretta Jetfire in 6.35 mm (.25).

IMG_0559.jpg

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Why would you want to suppress that pistol? Except for the "because I can" excuse, what is the point?

Because I can! :D

Looking for a project to work on and I like the concept of something that small and silent.

I can use it while working around my property if I have issues with a snake or something like that and it will fit in my pocket.

Dave

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Suppressed .22 pocket pistols are fun! James Bond on a budget! And the only real competitor to the Beretta 21 in the micro-gun sweepstakes is the Walther TPH, which is no longer in production.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Suppressed .22 pocket pistols are fun! James Bond on a budget! And the only real competitor to the Beretta 21 in the micro-gun sweepstakes is the Walther TPH, which is no longer in production.

Yeah I have enough NFA toys right now so, this is just a fun little conversation gee wiz piece I can carry on my property for snakes and such. No other really use unless a zombie apocalypse starts. :innocent0 :D

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom