• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The underwear in WSV's avatar could indeed lead to life altering consequences. The potential consequences of me wearing SAXX vs Haines or FOL in much less magnitude.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Honestly, these underwear will change your life.

Listen to this man. He knows his underwear. Just look at that avatar. :D

The underwear in WSV's avatar could indeed lead to life altering consequences. The potential consequences of me wearing SAXX vs Haines or FOL in much less magnitude.

LOL. Good discussion and true.

I'll never go back to wearing tighty-whities (as we called them), nor the Army brown version of the same. Never liked the newer spandex ones either, they were better for keeping down abrasion (when walking miles and miles), but your junk would stick, not fun.

Massdrop (I've posted some of their products that I really like) offered another version of these briefs called 'elite', but I think these normal ones were actually better. This drop/offer has passed, they usually only last a few days/week maybe.

Although I see that their excellent 3-mini light package is up again. These are by far the best mini-lights I've ever used. https://www.massdrop.com/r/3ZXZ6R

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Would it kill manufacturers to run some silicone griping material around the legs? I hate having my boxer briefs ride up around the leg.

Same here, that used to piss me off. One of the reasons why I started looking into this crap. (sorry for the language; and no puns intended)

These shorts stay where there are supposed to.

This buy is over, there are others that will not bunch up; I've tried many, these are the best I've found, and they are long lasting.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Same here, that used to piss me off. One of the reasons why I started looking into this crap. (sorry for the language; and no puns intended)

These shorts stay where there are supposed to.

This buy is over, there are others that will not bunch up; I've tried many, these are the best I've found, and they are long lasting.

I dropped some coin on the Duluth Trading boxer briefs. Material is good but the leg bunches up. Wish I'd seen this earlier. I'm going to try Underarmor next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom