• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    This just went national.....came across my Briefing feed on my Samsung Galaxy.
    4ca4c8d9c3f80137e25214084abca586.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    This just went national.....came across my Briefing feed on my Samsung Galaxy.
    4ca4c8d9c3f80137e25214084abca586.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

He fired five shots total and was reckless with two guns? Given their respective quality I'm guessing the Hi-Point jammed and he went to the Arsenal.

Anwil6

May 7, 2017
    Baltimore
    Thanks for the video. Shout out to all the men and women who helped get this POS off our streets. If you're reading, thanks for all you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Kevin Davis said "he jeopardized the entire city."

Gee I guess that really was a big magazine.
    “Fired wildly”? 5 shots? A high cap High Point and an AK w/30 rd mag? Only 5 shots? No offense commish but this coulda been way worse.

The statement reminds me of Americas Wildest Police video show. Retired Sheriff John Bunell narrating those chase videos, where a criminal car speeds down the street with people about 100 ft away on the sidewalk - “he narrowly missed killing those pedestrians”, yet the police driving in the same street right on the fleeing car’s tail somehow didn’t? Used to hate that asshat. Always overstated the purported “danger” to the civilians.

I’m not underestimating the danger he posed to those around him, but stupid irresponsible words like “endangered the whole city” serve no purpose other than sensationalism for ratings and self importance. Thanks to the folks in blue that stopped this clown.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    thanks for the link.

My question, with an active shooter, why would they let him travel all over the friggin city? Doesn't make sense to this oldMan

How do you stop it? If you shoot at a moving car from a moving car we have threads on MDS discussing how reckless cops are and should be fired

If you don't shoot at it we have MDS threads on why the cops didn't shoot and should be fired.

BCPD was just trying to lessen how long the MDS thread was going to be.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    How do you stop it? If you shoot at a moving car from a moving car we have threads on MDS discussing how reckless cops are and should be fired

If you don't shoot at it we have MDS threads on why the cops didn't shoot and should be fired.

LOL on MDS thread.

I was thinking more of spike strips or using their car as battering rams. Certainy BCPD has spike strips in their inventory.

Don't know, but letting an active shooter on the move for over 20 minutes just doesn't make sense.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter

Good one.
    Thanks, I needed that!

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    LOL on MDS thread.

I was thinking more of spike strips or using their car as battering rams. Certainy BCPD has spike strips in their inventory.

Don't know, but letting an active shooter on the move for over 20 minutes just doesn't make sense.

On a serious note they are probably not allowed to "pit" that's a no go in my general orders. I also CAN NOT shoot at moving vehicles (against policy) AND we don't have spike strips so my guess is they don't either.

We like to think of public safety as well funded and equipped but sadly that’s not a reality. Lol, hell my commander literally paid for the tools i use at work out his own pocket, handed my partner his own cash from his own wallet to pay for my necessary equipment. The rest of my necessary equipment is borrowed from other government agencies. I have 24 specific items that i use daily 20 of those items were procured from another agency and 4 of the other items my boss paid for out of his own wallet. It’s kinda sad actually. I also bought a cheap car tool kit on Groupon i use a few times a week but it was a necessity. Lol i call PRIMOS a few Times a year and BEG for free parts for my work cameras

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    “Fired wildly”? 5 shots? A high cap High Point and an AK w/30 rd mag? Only 5 shots? No offense commish but this coulda been way worse.

So true, this calls for limited capacity magazines! No one needs more than 4 rounds in a magazine...

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    On a serious note they are probably not allowed to "pit" that's a no go in my general orders. I also CAN NOT shoot at moving vehicles (against policy) AND we don't have spike strips so my guess is they don't either.

We like to think of public safety as well funded and equipped but sadly that’s not a reality. Lol, hell my commander literally paid for the tools i use at work out his own pocket, handed my partner his own cash from his own wallet to pay for my necessary equipment. The rest of my necessary equipment is borrowed from other government agencies. I have 24 specific items that i use daily 20 of those items were procured from another agency and 4 of the other items my boss paid for out of his own wallet. It’s kinda sad actually. I also bought a cheap car tool kit on Groupon i use a few times a week but it was a necessity. Lol i call PRIMOS a few Times a year and BEG for free parts for my work cameras

I have a Nikon CoolPix 5000 you are welcome to have if it will help you or someone in the Dept. See next post for a photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom