• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Got letters back from MSP stating that both models have been approved and will be added to the Handgun Roster on the 27th making them available for sale in the people’s republik

Beretta PX4 Compact Carry (Model JXC9GEL) differences over standard PX4.. Comes standard with tritium night sights, talon rubber grip, grey cerakoted slide, and upgraded trigger. Still has same rotating barrel as standard PX4

Rock Island Tac Ultra FS/TCM (Single Stack) SKU 51961
    Comes included with both 9mm and 22TCM barrels, claim to fame with 22TCM? Armor piercing rifle velocity caliber designed by Armscor/RIA, spits some serious fireballs with extremely light recoil

I bought the RIA back in August as my Birthday gift only to find out the Roster was re-worked, models mysteriously disappeared along with sku’s and very vague on whether or not this model was approved or not. Lesson learned 4 months later

Pictures attached

Attachments

• 31BFCE6F-5B85-49F7-9708-C41A92AF1856.jpeg
      31BFCE6F-5B85-49F7-9708-C41A92AF1856.jpeg
      5.3 KB · Views: 185
    • 3B8D4CB0-4A71-41AE-AFF4-156247596A5A.jpg
      3B8D4CB0-4A71-41AE-AFF4-156247596A5A.jpg
      103.2 KB · Views: 191
    Last edited:

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Got letters back from MSP stating that both models have been approved and will be added to the Handgun Roster on the 27th making them available for sale in the people’s republik

Beretta PX4 Compact Carry differences over standard PX4.. Comes standard with tritium night sights, talon rubber grip, grey cerakoted slide, and upgraded trigger. Still has same rotating barrel as standard PX4

Rock Island Tac Ultra FS/TCM (Single Stack)
    Comes included with both 9mm and 22TCM barrels, claim to fame with 22TCM? Armor piercing rifle velocity caliber designed by Armscor/RIA, spits some serious fireballs with extremely light recoil

I bought the RIA back in August as my Birthday gift only to find out the Roster was re-worked, models mysteriously disappeared along with sku’s and very vague on whether or not this model was approved or not. Lesson learned 4 months later

Pictures attached
    The sell sheet attached says “add a drop-in 9mm accessory barrel....” . What package did you order that includes the 9mm barrel?

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    The combo comes with both barrels.

Nice, something I have been interested in.......where did you get yours from.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    They look like two nice pistols. I almost dropped coin on a PX4 years ago. And underrated pistol. At least I think so.

I’m still torn on the PX4.. I finally held that Compact Carry Model at the Chantilly gun show. It felt “ok” in my hand, couldn’t test the trigger out as it was under a strangle hold of security cables

The sell sheet attached says “add a drop-in 9mm accessory barrel....” . What package did you order that includes the 9mm barrel?

Added the sku to the original post 51961 comes with both barrels

The combo comes with both barrels.

Nice, something I have been interested in.......where did you get yours from.

Gun pro deals but are out of stock. I just checked around and only found one anywhere on gun broker for a bit more than I paid. I also bought it when Armscor was doing a $100 in credit to their partner e-stores who sells sights, mags, etc along with 50 free rounds of .22TCM ammo

Last edited:

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I have 2 PX4''s a full size and a compact. Very light felt recoil enjoy shooting them both !

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Rock Island Tac Ultra FS/TCM (Single Stack) SKU 51961

I picked up the double-stack version with the magwell. It came with the 22TCM barrel installed. I swapped it out for the 9mm barrel and spring set that it came with. Disassembly is a pain if you don't hold it right. It doesn't like the same load as my CZ SP-01, so I'm going to develop one this winter, after I finish loading the 2000 polymer coated bullets the CZ likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom