• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    fidelity, picked up my Ruger American Ranch in 7.62x39 down in VA from a local gun shop that has always treated me well, it was his last one, got it for $389. It is a great shooter, very little recoil, dead on accurate with a cheapie scope and the Ruger muzzle break. No issues with Wolf ammo. I'm not a great shot, but taking out skeet clays at 200 yards with ease. I think you'll like it a lot. Only issue I have with it is the 5 round magazines, they are loose and have a tendency to sit high and interfere with the bolt. Picked up a 10 and 20 at the gun show to see if they work better. The cheap ProMags did not work.
    Thanks for the mag tip.

I'm stocked up on 7.62x39, have a spare Vortex Copperhead scope, and got my muzzle brake, so the potential energy barrier is decreasing for a future acquisition.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Might be upthread, but Sig Sauer has everything 25% off in their online store today. Ammo, holsters, firearm barrels, etc.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    brownell's is now 11% off everything per their website, and free ship

Yea I passed on a few things on BF but with new guns I bought I now needed a few accessories.. most all were on sale plus the 11% off and free shipping (ebates is also 5% back) it was too hard to pass up, easily the cheapest I’ve ever seen

Might be upthread, but Sig Sauer has everything 25% off in their online store today. Ammo, holsters, firearm barrels, etc.

Attachments

• 42D30C2D-9EC0-401E-AE88-E41F8D71E27D.jpg
      42D30C2D-9EC0-401E-AE88-E41F8D71E27D.jpg
      51.8 KB · Views: 330

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Be sure to post pics of these sweet Cz rifles!!!

That’s awesome congrats! I honestly think these could be pretty sought after if they only do this last run. ...
    Definitely post up some pictures with the scope installed

Already got my alert that Kentucky Gun was shipping soon - tracking number sent. :) They're usually pretty fast. I think this is my third firearm order from them in the last few months. Previous one was here in 3-4 days.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Already got my alert that Kentucky Gun was shipping soon - tracking number sent. :) They're usually pretty fast. I think this is my third firearm order from them in the last few months. Previous one was here in 3-4 days.

I did the text to check to avoid 3% CC and have yet to hear anything all day so I called them. Said they got it just really backed up and should ship out next day or two.
    Making final decision on a Hawke or Vortex scope tonight before optics planet’s 14% off scopes coupon is over

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I did the text to check to avoid 3% CC and have yet to hear anything all day so I called them. Said they got it just really backed up and should ship out next day or two.
    Making final decision on a Hawke or Vortex scope tonight before optics planet’s 14% off scopes coupon is over
    You've checked out the Weaver Grand Slams at Natchez? With current promotions, you should be able to get a 4-16x with very nice glass for around $250 shipped that has parallax adjustment and can focus to within 30 feet or better (not that it's needed).

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Received mine today. One bucket opened up. The delivery guy threw it on the porch sideways. I actually counted both buckets. What does this say about me? The opened one was right at 350. The unopened one was 353. I can live with that. Now I just need to do the rebate. And don’t ask why I didn’t buy three because I don’t know. Doh!

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Just got an email from Sig, they have their AR15 uppers on sale today only up to 60% off as part of their six days of Sig promotion.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Just got an email from Sig, they have their AR15 uppers on sale today only up to 60% off as part of their six days of Sig promotion.

Good sale, typed in my zip and all come up as not available in your area and the sale prices are greyed out. Net neutrality?

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Not really a Black Friday deal or anything, but Sam’s Club has those nice heavy duty black plastic gun, camera, (etc.) cases again. $24 for the smaller one, and $50 for bigger ones. I snagged 2 of the small ones and 1 big one. Can’t beat them for the price.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Well I still don’t see pics so I guess those CZs were pieces of poo. Tough break, guys!! ;)

Not at all happy with Kentucky GunCo’s customer service at this point, giving them one more opportunity to salvage themselves

-Ordered rifle Black Friday weekend
    -Hear nothing for few days. Call to verify payment is successful and when it will ship.. Told me they have received payment and it will go out shortly next day or two
    -Few days go by I get an email stating my LGS FFL expired.
    -Quickly call and speak to a rep who looks into it further and says it’s actually a mistake, the FFL is good to go and he apologizes and will personally take care of it asap and it will be shipped out promptly.
    -Fast forward to today I hear nothing since, call to speak to a rep and was told the reason is because my LGS’s FFL expired, I explain once again that is not correct and the previous rep several days ago said he would personally take care of it. Rep pulls up info and apologizes, says you are correct so sorry for this mix up the FFL is good to go thru Jan of 2019 and he will grab my rifle asap and have it packaged and shipped out first thing tomorrow.

Now at day 11 unshipped as I have other guns sitting and waiting at my FFL since last week and this is the only hold up :\
    Rifles ship ground so add another week at this point..

Hopefully I’ll have a picture up by 2018..
    Hawke 4-12x50 scope was ordered, Gemtech suppressor ordered, next up grabbing the DIP picatinny rail and some good aluminum rings along with some hornady .17 HMR ammo.. yet to find any deals on extra mags to date so I’ll wait (CZ had a sale but virtually nothing in stock). May also grab the Yodave trigger kit since Timeny doesn’t make a flat trigger yet per their email

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Well I still don’t see pics so I guess those CZs were pieces of poo. Tough break, guys!! ;)

Hopefully I’ll have a picture up by 2018..
    Hawke 4-12x50 scope was ordered, Gemtech suppressor ordered, next up grabbing the DIP picatinny rail and some good aluminum rings along with some hornady .17 HMR ammo.. yet to find any deals on extra mags to date so I’ll wait (CZ had a sale but virtually nothing in stock). May also grab the Yodave trigger kit since Timeny doesn’t make a flat trigger yet per their email

Sorry, been jammed. Pic below. Threaded 22 LR barrel in the rifle and 17 HMR barrel on the side. I'm still waiting for a 22 WMR barrel to arrive from CZ.

Rob, sorry to hear about your travails. I'm sure they'll come through. I got my scope (Weaver Grand Slam 4-16x42) but haven't made up my mind on whether I go specialty rings (like Talley) or build off the DIP rail. I did order Hornady 17 HMR ammo that arrived last week.
    a50fabeec4956c523a855faab0c44fad.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom