What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've gotta say, I think this is why Donald Trump was elected to be our president. I can't imagine any career politician that would have stuck to his guns like President Trump has. He may not be what the other politicians want in the WH, but he's what this country needs right now.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The revolution, when it comes, will most likely be extremist left versus extremist right, as we saw in Charlottesville.

All revolutions and civil wars start with small skirmishes. Let's hope that those caught in the middle of two extremes realize such and temper their own feelings with wisdom and reserve, lest a skirmish escalate into a revolution.

That said, ammo up !!!

I believe you're right. But I also believe that once a few of the extremists on both sides are killed by the other, that the rest will take to their keyboards, never to see daylight again. And the vast majority of this great nation's people, who don't give two sh1ts about politics and have to get to work, will again go to work. And life will pretty much go on as it is.

Because extremists are only brave with other people's blood.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I've gotta say, I think this is why Donald Trump was elected to be our president. I can't imagine any career politician that would have stuck to his guns like President Trump has. He may not be what the other politicians want in the WH, but he's what this country needs right now.

Trump is one of those people who stand at the switch, able to redirect the course of history. We get them from time to time.

While I'm not sitting at his feet, staring with adoration, I am convinced that the United States, and possibly Western Civilisation, has reached a point where it can either save itself or chart a course for collapse, and Trump is the only person in a position to redirect the tide of history.

Like him or not, the need is obvious to anyone. There was no one else in a position to do this. I don't know if he is capable, but if not him, who?

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    I'm giving it less than a year before media outlets start seeing attacks, and Trump supporters are blamed for it. Hell, I'm here in Seoul, and as someone who worked in TV for nearly a decade, I'd be very worried for my safety, if I were a reporter, these days.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I believe you're right. But I also believe that once a few of the extremists on both sides are killed by the other, that the rest will take to their keyboards, never to see daylight again. And the vast majority of this great nation's people, who don't give two sh1ts about politics and have to get to work, will again go to work. And life will pretty much go on as it is.

Because extremists are only brave with other people's blood.

I hope you're right, but I'm afraid that the situation has come to the tipping point. The constant drumbeat of Never Trump, and the encouragement to riot in the streets, brought on by the media and politicians on both sides of the aisle, is a rejection of the process of transferring power in a stable fashion. Once that's gone, all bets are off.

Our best hope is that the vast majority will be so sickened by the actions of the extremists that they will turn out at the polls to reject those who support and encourage this anarchy. The next six years will determine the fate of the nation, and perhaps the world, for without the US maintaining its own stability, the systems that it holds in place will collapse. And that will not be pretty.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Although it seems bad wasn't it worse in the 60s? They were bombing things, burning cities down, firehosing marchers. It may seem bad but there were people open carrying last weekend and no one got shot - though that may happen next time (I believe from an antifa leftist)

Wraith

Oct 19, 2009
    Denton
    Give them a few weeks. They have only dusted off the mid 50's styles tactic, aka clubs, and bricks. The more experience they get, the more they will organize and the worse it will get.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    It happened today.

Wolf Blitzer called Barcelona a copycat of Charlottesville........
    Wow, how awful. What level of premeditation went into the Charlottesville loser hitting and harming protestors? Did he rent a large truck, plan the attack venue, make repeated swipes trying to hit children? I mean they're both evil events, but isn't this the kind of moral equivalence they falsely accuse Trump of peddling but have no problem permitting themselves license to abuse.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Wow, how awful. What level of premeditation went into the Charlottesville loser hitting and harming protestors? Did he rent a large truck, plan the attack venue, make repeated swipes trying to hit children? I mean they're both evil events, but isn't this the kind of moral equivalence they falsely accuse Trump of peddling but have no problem permitting themselves license to abuse.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm afraid Wolf may be dumb enough to actually believe what he is saying.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'm afraid Wolf may be dumb enough to actually believe what he is saying.

These idiots are so used to writing fiction, they've lost all sense of reallity. So yes, I'm positive he believes his own narrations.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I hope you're right, but I'm afraid that the situation has come to the tipping point. The constant drumbeat of Never Trump, and the encouragement to riot in the streets, brought on by the media and politicians on both sides of the aisle, is a rejection of the process of transferring power in a stable fashion. Once that's gone, all bets are off.

Our best hope is that the vast majority will be so sickened by the actions of the extremists that they will turn out at the polls to reject those who support and encourage this anarchy. The next six years will determine the fate of the nation, and perhaps the world, for without the US maintaining its own stability, the systems that it holds in place will collapse. And that will not be pretty.

But first steps MUST be taken to restore confidence in the polls themselves. See:
    https://www.mdshooters.com/search.php?searchid=28066313

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Prediction: Before Trump's term ends, barring a major political or social event/cataclysm, there'll be (at least) three new demands from the left that stand an increasingly good chance of becoming the law of the land: 1) Reparations; 2) replacing the current private health insurance system with Medicade for everyone (i.e., a national health care system, a la Britain); & 3) significant increases in income taxes in tandem with a guaranteed income for all.

Bonus prediction: symbols of Nazism, "white extremism", American nationalism, the Confederacy or whatever term du jour you prefer to ascribe to the so-called American "alt-right" will be banned, a la Germany, in the US.
    Happy Trails, y'all..

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Prediction: Before Trump's term ends, barring a major political or social event/cataclysm, there'll be (at least) three new demands from the left that stand an increasingly good chance of becoming the law of the land: 1) Reparations; 2) replacing the current private health insurance system with Medicade for everyone (i.e., a national health care system, a la Britain); & 3) significant increases in income taxes in tandem with a guaranteed income for all.

Bonus prediction: symbols of Nazism, "white extremism", American nationalism, the Confederacy or whatever term du jour you prefer to ascribe to the so-called American "alt-right" will be banned, a la Germany, in the US.
    Happy Trails, y'all..

That's going out there, isn't it?

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    That's going out there, isn't it?

As was this (a week ago)...
    15-durham.w710.h473.jpg

slippery-slope.jpeg

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Happy Trails, y'all..

A little late. 1-3 have already been proposed by various factions of the Left. Mark Zuckerberg just raised #3 at his Harvard commencement speech. There must be a catch though; probably have to "friend" him on FB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom