• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    Has anyone seen these before? Anyone use these gun mounting magnets? It looks interesting, does anyone have experience with these?

http://go-mags.net/

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    I love the idea. I currently​ use 3M hooks to keep my lighter pistols on the wall. This could be a game changer. Interested in thoughts too.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    How they work with a polymer gun ?? stick just to the slide ???

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Yes, the slide. The FAQ on their website states that only Hi-Point slides don't work because they use an alloy instead of steel.

I dig this idea.

For Glocks they work great. They have hidden furniture based off these magnets so I wouldn't worry. With a kid, it's not a product I'd own but they do work as advertised and work well.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Has anyone seen these before? Anyone use these gun mounting magnets? It looks interesting, does anyone have experience with these?

http://go-mags.net/

After seeing these some time ago I started using a strong magnet to hold one of my handguns to the bottom of one of my gun cabinet shelves, just for increased organization.

Where the application is suitable, I think the concept is sound

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I flipped one of these around and sewed it into my shooting glove. It really helps drive the the charging handle forward on my AR. It would probably work equally well for driving the slide forward when racking the gun.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I flipped one of these around and sewed it into my shooting glove. It really helps drive the the charging handle forward on my AR. It would probably work equally well for driving the slide forward when racking the gun.

What problems were you having with your charging handle?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I may or may not have a few of these types in use in my house. Not from this manufacturer but very similar. I hear they work fine. I also hear they hold a handgun in place very well. I also have heard that some types that I may or may not own actually hold a shotgun when placed on a wall in a bedroom closet.

All of these things are just rumored to be true. I have no knowledge because I don't own any firearms.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011

:lol::innocent0

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Go-magnet needs to come out with something that looks like saggy baggy pants so that hi-point folks can place them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom