• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Welp this is getting awkward
    Just a little... She did say a family photo is floating around here. I take that to mean she is one of our fellow member's wife or girlfriend. Tread carefully brothers.

Edit, seems to be confirmed.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I guess everyone's waiting for the weekend to contribute more to this thread.....

It would seem the Kate Upton thread is the more popular of the two. Once every known picture of Kate Upton has been posted over there, I'm sure the folks will return to this thread.

Don't lose the faith!

siggirl1911

Dec 6, 2016
    Baltimore co.
    Ask you shall receive... since you seem to have a love for blondes. No boots but there are knee pads ;)

Attachments

• images-23.jpeg
      images-23.jpeg
      8 KB · Views: 452

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    It would seem the Kate Upton thread is the more popular of the two. Once every known picture of Kate Upton has been posted over there, I'm sure the folks will return to this thread.

Don't lose the faith!

You probably don't realize how funny of a guy you really are! :rolleyes:

TheDonMD

Mar 18, 2013
    HoCo
    Here is a little tip for all of you including siggirl, follow alex_zedra on Instagram. She just did the penny thing too. You can thank me later.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    Now your speaking my kinda language

How many languages do you speak?

Attachments

• 12215135745_c7608b0b8a_b-1.jpg
      12215135745_c7608b0b8a_b-1.jpg
      61.6 KB · Views: 351

TheDonMD

Mar 18, 2013
    HoCo
    Oh my!! THANK YOU!

One more that I follow that is more gun oriented is spdstress . Rose will answer comments. She and I are both fans of Sigs, HK, Sphinx and the Colt 6920. I really like how she identifies everything in her pics.

PS - I only follow Alex and Rose for their gun stuff (in case my wife sees this.)

Jan 14, 2013
    Millersville, MD
    Hi. I am Susan Jaracz. Raised in Wyoming. Always had guns around. I love my fathers Ruger .357 in its beautiful tooled leather western holster. My best handgun is a S&W M&P 9mm pro series. My newest is a Glock single stack 9mm for cc. I spent 10 years MP in the army and several more in a different MOS. Don't get out and shoot much because I have a young son and I am working on a Masters degree with two degree tracks and two internships. So haven't smelled powder in awhile.

siggirl1911

Dec 6, 2016
    Baltimore co.
    Hi. I am Susan Jaracz. Raised in Wyoming. Always had guns around. I love my fathers Ruger .357 in its beautiful tooled leather western holster. My best handgun is a S&W M&P 9mm pro series. My newest is a Glock single stack 9mm for cc. I spent 10 years MP in the army and several more in a different MOS. Don't get out and shoot much because I have a young son and I am working on a Masters degree with two degree tracks and two internships. So haven't smelled powder in awhile.

I completely understand in have 2 toddlers so getting out is hard. I have only been shooting for a few years. my dad grew up doing competition and shooting with my grandfather on a regular but once he past (I was a baby) my dad stopped so I wasn't around it much. Last year hubby me and my dad went to the range and it was an experience il never forget. I can't wait to get my littles ones get older and make those memories with them

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom