• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    This past weekend I won a TK Tandemkross High Performance kit for the Ruger MKIII 22/45. The kit includes, Stainless Steel Hammer Bushing, Eagle's Talon Precision Extractor, Loaded Chamber Indicator Filler, Kane Wolf Slingshot Bolt Plate, Fire Starter Titanium Firing Pin and an Extended Magazine Release. I would like to find a gunsmith that works with Rugger pistols that has installed these kits before. Does anyone have any ideas who I can contact?

Thanks,
    Eric

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    This past weekend I won a TK Tandemkross High Performance kit for the Ruger MKIII 22/45. The kit includes, Stainless Steel Hammer Bushing, Eagle's Talon Precision Extractor, Loaded Chamber Indicator Filler, Kane Wolf Slingshot Bolt Plate, Fire Starter Titanium Firing Pin and an Extended Magazine Release. I would like to find a gunsmith that works with Rugger pistols that has installed these kits before. Does anyone have any ideas who I can contact?

Thanks,
    Eric

I could do it. I've upgraded a MKII and my MKIII 22/45. Its really pretty easy to do. Watch a few videos and go to town. A lot of people complain about the MKIIIs being a pain to take apart but I think they are pretty easy.

If you want a real smith though try Scott's Gun shop in Glen Burnie, Maryland
    Address: 231 Thelma Ave, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
    Phone: (410) 761-9815

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    You should try it yourself. The disassembly is only hard the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom