• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Century has a bunch of CZ83's but I don't see any CZ82's at all. (Just checked, too.)

Century is offering a package excellent condition Cz82, with holster and extra mag, along with 300 rounds of ammo for $410 which I think is a great deal. The going rate on these has been in the $350-$375 range for the last few years. I don’t know if Century will ship these without magazines or ship to a MD 01 who agrees to pin the mags. I’m pretty sure that they won’t ship mags to a different location/person.

ab8c730ec0b4717b54ba8074be0aa7af.png

4008be8f49a1092a0e39315b237e284c.png

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Hmm. I've got a CZ-82 I've been thinking of parting with, along with 2 10-round (pinned) mags. Maybe I should put her up in the classifieds.

Couple of P-64s too, I find I'm just not into the makarov round any more and haven't shot any of the three in a long, lonnnng time...

KYtoMD

Mar 23, 2017
    MD
    FYI, if you get a CZ82, do yourself a favor and skip the $20 magazines . They're advertised as genuine surplus but all of them are cheaply made aftermarket parts which are prone to causing malfunctions. If your magazine has a visible weld in the front, it's not a genuine CZ part.

See here for more info:
    https://goo.gl/images/2YdwdC

The good news is that CZ83 mags will work for the 82 and genuine ones can be bought online for about $50 (CZ part # 11302).

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    MSI had a few CZ82 magazines on their table at successive Chantilly, VA shows for a donation to MSI (it was no more than $20 for a mag, maybe less). Not sure if they're gone. MDSer Shafted might know.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I would be willing to part with mine as well. It has custom wood grips and was blued (flaking paint). I have three factory mags which cannot be transferred inside Maryland.

If I hadn’t sold mine after only a short period of ownership, I’d be willing to sell mine too. Out of all the handguns I’ve owned, the Cz82 is definitely my least favorite. I never liked it. It was extremely accurate, but it was ugly, not really historically significant, and that black painted finish is awful.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Century is offering a package excellent condition Cz82, with holster and extra mag, along with 300 rounds of ammo for $410 which I think is a great deal. The going rate on these has been in the $350-$375 range for the last few years. I don’t know if Century will ship these without magazines or ship to a MD 01 who agrees to pin the mags. I’m pretty sure that they won’t ship mags to a different location/person.

Got it, thank you. I didn't realize these were 9x18 - ie 9mm Makarov.

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    I am in the shop tomorrow but I think there is a CZ 82 in the display. Call Baltimore's Best Pawn and Gun if you need to know today. 410-526-1011

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Jeez guys, don’t all sell your Cz-82s all at once!

Besides, someone save one they want to get ride of for a few months till I can spare the money to buy another gun (and yet another caliber I’ll have to start collecting).

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC

Well, I’m not actually selling anything until I can score a couple of magazines that work well. If mine ran better, I think I’d love it, and I have a feeling I just need good mags. The mak round in that steel frame is almost like shooting a .22, and those fixed barrel blowback guns really are accurate little critters.

Echo6mike, going mobile...

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    MSI had a few CZ82 magazines on their table at successive Chantilly, VA shows for a donation to MSI (it was no more than $20 for a mag, maybe less). Not sure if they're gone. MDSer Shafted might know.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, those went almost immediately, $20 donated to MSI for each one.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Well, I’m not actually selling anything until I can score a couple of magazines that work well. If mine ran better, I think I’d love it, and I have a feeling I just need good mags. The mak round in that steel frame is almost like shooting a .22, and those fixed barrel blowback guns really are accurate little critters.

Funny you say that. One of the reasons I hated my Cz82 was that both mags had feed problems.

Besides, someone save one they want to get ride of for a few months till I can spare the money to buy another gun (and yet another caliber I’ll have to start collecting).

PM me when you're ready. Mine is all Bubba pretty: blued with wood grips and all dat stuff. I have three factory mags I will ship out of state on my dime. 200rds of Monarch ammo and at least 24rds of hot Underwood HP ammo too.
    $400

FWIW- I won't ignore other interested parties.

KYtoMD

Mar 23, 2017
    MD

You just need to get some factory mags. Brownells and other stores have them. CZ part # 11302. The aftermarket mags being sold for around $20 at Classic Firearms and other places are known to cause feeding issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom