• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm thinking about heading that way in a couple of hours, if reports indicate anything worth perusing...

atom33

Worker Drone - 7G
    Dec 7, 2008
    AmerikaTown
    parking available, 4wd helps-some melting snow & soft spots.

No line to get in, shows fairly busy, but not packed now.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    OK, I've succumbed to temptation, am heading over there shortly. Arrival by noon.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    There is a place in the middle rt with Anderson lowers $65 No, not Fox FA Cooke from PA with reasonable ammo prices I got some 32acp $16 And Carcano $15 And got my Glock 17 LE trade in from Lou Man NICS check on hold 20 mins
    Got a Swedish Mauser

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    I am a little disappointed the precision firearms is not here. I was looking for some quality ar parts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

duckslayer56

Mar 8, 2014
    Odenton
    I found a bag of virgin winchester 325 WSM brass for $25, that was quite a bargain. I got a box of 25 ACP ammo to feed my little beretta. Other than that, I saw a bunch of ammo at the same cost, or more than I can buy at the store. No model 70s, model 99, or pre-64 model 94s, so no guns I was really interested in buying. I generally just go looking for reloading components these days.

I did have fun talking to the old man in line about old guns, and great finds at past gun shows though.

Last edited:

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    The parking lots look full because some people don't know how park and they have snow piles everywhere. It was more crowded than the last show here.

I got some match 308 ammo. I still can for the life of me understand why some vendors have a 20 yrs old box of 308 fmmg for over $30. When another vendor has new boxes for $28.

It seems like I always leave with a new to me book and a candy bar from the scouts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Mr H

Banana'd
    I doesn't help that the grass parking on the side of the building is closed due to mud.

A well-attended show, it seems. I got there around 1030, and found out that MSI was already jumping and the aisles were pretty full.

Saw a few folks, chatted with Raineman and Rainewoman for a while, and I may have talked them spending some of their hard-earned on something they hadn't considered ;)

So, with Karma-as-penance, I discover a HiPoint 4095 at Accurate Pawn... Damn...:lol2:

So, I meander about a bit, check back in with MSI (still going house afire), and wander back to talk to Gus. He gave me a number I just couldn't refuse. DOUBLE DAMN! :D

So, I now have the trifecta of MonkeyGuns...

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Great news! The ATF has a booth as soon as you walk in on the right! Be sure to ask about purchasing machine guns cash and carry with no background check through their "Fast and Furious" program. Tell them Eric Holder sent you.

I saw a Tula SKS non-refurb (two actually) for $600. Was a good price but I didn't bite. Got 4 .30cal ammo cans for $20, Surefire M4 light for $40, and some other random chit.

Bourbonstamps

Dec 23, 2015
    Great news! The ATF has a booth as soon as you walk in on the right! Be sure to ask about purchasing machine guns cash and carry with no background check through their "Fast and Furious" program. Tell them Eric Holder sent you.

agents looks sooooo lonely, no one stopping by to see them

got a poncho liner and some mini mags. Well attended show, lots of good stuff.

bearabledust

Dec 21, 2011
    Catonsville
    Decent show. Didn't find anything I couldn't live with out, but I really wasn't looking for anything. Not to crowded, steady flow of people coming and going.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    agents looks sooooo lonely, no one stopping by to see them

got a poncho liner and some mini mags. Well attended show, lots of good stuff.

I was going to harass him but there was another dude there giving him chit and I actually felt sorry for the agent.:lol2:

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I was going to harass him but there was another dude there giving him chit and I actually felt sorry for the agent.:lol2:

I don't understand why people would do anything but ask questions. The agent there doesn't make policy nor do they have any idea usually WHY the policy exists. I think sometimes people just want to feel good about themselves by taking it out on someone who is just there trying to help people understand what the law is. I know you mean harass in a good way.

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    Was there about 11:30 with my son and 2 grandsons. Had no problem with parking and the crowd wasn't bad either. Bought a couple items for the kids and since I didn't find anything for myself I dropped off a check to MSI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom