• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    I just picked up a Surefire Fury from Engage Armament and it is a LOT of light for the money. :thumbsup:

It's a dual-mode flashlight with a 15 lumen low mode and a 500 lumen high mode.

You read that right, 500 lumen high.

The throw is quite excellent and it's as well-made as any of Surefire's lights. For a light that's well under 200 bucks, it's pretty sweet.

http://www.surefire.com/P2X-B-BK

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Looks like a great light and a decent price. Would be perfect if it could run off of 18650's

I took to building and modifying my own lights a year ago.. may never look back.

dpmd

Apr 2, 2010
    Montgomery County
    I just picked up a 6P Fury last week and am very impressed. I have more than a few Streamlight and Surefire LED lights with which to compare. The 200 lumen G2X/6PX's light up a specific "target" pretty well. However, the Fury lights up the target AND absolutely floods the surrounding area. I know there are dozens of imports with similar output for less money. However, as an aspiring flashlight-aholic, the Fury has it all.

It's definitely overkill when walking the dog, but really amusing. Now that I'm using rechargeable batteries, the neighbors will definitely be annoyed.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    So many good lights out there.

Look into MonsterFlashlights.com

That recent GB for the weapon mounted.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Surefire announced a 500 lumen weapon light at Shotshow. x300 ULTRA.

Should be interesting when it hits the street.

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    Is that light designed to be on a rifle? I dont know much about lights at all but I was always told that if your going to put a light on a rifle - make sure its designed to take the abuse..

Surefires break guns, not the other way around! Well not quite, but if it's a surefire it's tough. I'm sure it will handle anything you can do to it on a weapon. If not, they will take care of you.

Surefires break guns, not the other way around! Well not quite, but if it's a surefire it's tough. I'm sure it will handle anything you can do to it on a weapon. If not, they will take care of you.

LOL! Yeah...NO DOUBT! :o Surefires have never done me or any of my comrades wrong. I lurk over at Candlepowerforums/Oveready and I remember them mentioning something about it..

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    LOL! Yeah...NO DOUBT! :o Surefires have never done me or any of my comrades wrong. I lurk over at Candlepowerforums/Oveready and I remember them mentioning something about it..

All of the -x series lights aren't rated for weapon use. Certainly you know this. :D

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    I'm still wondering how the hell I missed this light. Im glad I came across this, or I was going to buy a 6px pro. Think I'm goin this route though, even if it is a half hour less run time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom