• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Are you going to file an appeal with the circuit court? Was it before the board was disbanded for a while or after? and who did the appealing before the ALJ? If MSP did the appealing and the ALJ said you had to prove to him why restrictions should be removed then shouldn't MSP have to prove why and not you? If you point this out to the judge that might be enough to over rule the ALJ ruling against you. Also could a lawsuit be filed against MD to force the burden to be placed on MSP as well>??? Also I think its in COMAR that the top officials in the MD Gov are provided a security detail as well.

I don't have 8 or 10 K to do that or i would have done it by now . They got us over a barrel because the state fights with our tax money and they can get more .

Nobody has contacted me about any legal recourse including MSI or the OP to get information about my case , virtual crickets

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    But the aggrieved party would be the one filing the appeal. If I was a carpenter and I applied for a permit to build a deck and was denied it wouldn't be the county permit department who appealed it would be me. In that case I would have the burden and not the county.

Not one of the permit holders who have had a hearing at the OAH have filed the appeal, it's been MSP. So why would it not be their burden?

Again, stupid law enacted by stupid legislators.

Not stupid. Pretty smart in enacting a law that is doing exactly what they wanted it to do.

Reprehensible, sure, but not stupid.
    :sad20:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Not stupid. Pretty smart in enacting a law that is doing exactly what they wanted it to do.

Reprehensible, sure, but not stupid.
    :sad20:

Agree to disagree. If you remember the bill establishing the OAH hearing initially eliminated the HPRB but since the board survived the numbskulls in Naptown didn't think the process through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom