• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not me but I keep seeing them advertised, cheaper and cheaper.

May take the plunge for kicks and giggles.

mroe21877

Nov 5, 2014
    Ive had one for over a year now. A friend and I have put through maybe 500 shells shooting clays. Looks ridiculous doing that but no issues. It cycles and fires every time. Its like holding a fat AR. 14 rounds in a compact package

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    I guess I did ok, paid $750, BUT, mine was an early gun, 5000 serial number. Utas doesn't label Gen 1,2,3,4. But that serial puts it as a "Gen2" and it is a piece of kaka, of two magazines loading, (28 shells) 9 fired. They were awesome about it, sent me a label, they have it now. So we will see.

I think it would be cool to do a "tactical" trap day, anyone interested? AGC trap is open to public

Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    I think it would be cool to do a "tactical" trap day, anyone interested? AGC trap is open to public

Eh, just to clarify per AGC's actual 'Public Trap' days/times:

AGC's Website said:
    The AGC opens its trap range to members and non-members for open shooting every Sunday afternoon, Wednesday evening and Saturday afternoon throughout the year. Hours of operation for Public Trap are:

Sunday afternoons from 12:00PM until 4:00PM
    Wednesday evenings from 6:00PM until 9:00PM
    Saturday afternoons from 12:00PM until 4:00PM

Just make sure people show up with money ($4 per round of trap) and ammo with the right specs (3 drams equivalent, shot size 7 1/2, 8 or 9, and
    a maximum muzzle velocity of 1200 fps are permitted)

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Well, just heard from Utas, they are looking at gun now, and will upgrade to the latest for a reasonable price. It will be a "Gen 4" when I get it back

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Just out of curiosity will they say what the issue is? Was it a manufacturing/design flaw that they are charging you a fix for?

They had not looked into the problem yet, they just checked it in and were verifying my complaint. They had a suspicion the light strikes may have been incorrect torque of the barrel nut, but had not fire tested it yet. The repairs were going to be free, upgrading the parts, (mostly longevity related) is what they are charging me, but they did cut me a deal on it. Ikind of have an issue paying to get an upgraded gun to match what is being produced now, but the suggested price on a current UTS15 is +$400 more than I paid. Oh well.

mroe21877

Nov 5, 2014
    They must have made some fundamental engineering change. Mine has been 100%. 14 rounds loaded makes fly through a case of clays though.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom