• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Saw it at Continental Arms the other day. If I come I'll bring plenty of ammo.

Just to clarify can we qualify to shoot that same day or do we need to arrange that ahead of time?

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Saw it at Continental Arms the other day. If I come I'll bring plenty of ammo.

Just to clarify can we qualify to shoot that same day or do we need to arrange that ahead of time?

Yes, we will be happy to accept any donations, especially ammo! :)

Yes, we will be doing qualifications later on during the day, after lunch. If you email me at phiteshe@vt.edu I can set you up with the Qualification Coordinator so you to can work out the details.

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    See you guys tomorrow! I'll bring lots of ammo, is binary allowed tomorrow? Looks like it'll be NFA pretty soon.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I have some transactions lined up for tomorrow after the event so I’ll bring a few thousand extra just in case :)

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Just went through and pulled 100 of each caliber. Need to get better organized, these boxes are heavy!

Attachments

• E0C3CFE4-6CA6-483C-A90A-8A86133D2516.jpg
      E0C3CFE4-6CA6-483C-A90A-8A86133D2516.jpg
      60.7 KB · Views: 184

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I wish it wasn't on the same day that I plan on heading to the big Philly gun show March extravaganza. It's a 2,000 table event. Argh.

Thats a Friday, Sat and Sunday show. We are only on Sat morning. Still gives you all Friday, Afternoon Sat and all Sunday to be up there! :)

Yeah, I know, but between work on Friday, and Sunday being taken for the folks anniversary, Saturday is my only window of opportunity. So conflicted!

While I am sorry to have missed the show and shoot, it was still a great class III day....I picked up a SWD MAC M11-A1. Now it will rot in jail until snow is falling...again.

dpaqu

Oct 3, 2017
    Big thanks too Brian for helping me qual on the Sterling and to Mark and IMBLITZVT for all the insight and shooting opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom