• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I suggest strongly you pick out one of our Industry Partners and make an appointment to stop in and talk to them. I highly recommend Nate at Engage for this issue. OTOH, Lou at Shooter's Discount might be a good choice FOR YOU.

Good luck newbie. FWIMBW, you might want to post up in the introduction section before too long.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I know this -

You have been given very good advice here.

I suggest you act on it.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    <---------- Making sure my 10-foot pole is safely stowed so as not to risk touching this hot mess.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    Poor fella got scared out of his wits. :ohnoes: :outta her Also spelt SEABISCUIT wrong SEABUSCUIT.

I still can't get over the fact that people who can spend $20K on a Harley, think it stops with breaks. Spelling means nothing these days

I didn't see his post but the title says everything. My father wanted to bring home a Thompson from WW2 but was afraid he would get caught, so he did not. I have no NFA weapons if ATF is reading this, and they can come look. Never the less, I'm sure a lot of GI's did, from WW2, Korea, and Vietnam.

As the greatest generation dies off, I'm sure more class 3 weapons are being discovered in the closet. When you tell someone, NO you are not grandfathered to register it now, or take it to a welder and dewat it, they simply don't believe it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom