• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J1911

Aug 27, 2014
    SoMD
    screw this $&!@, I'm gonna start looking in Virginia.

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    I must say, it does change the outlook for our future in Maryland. If Trump becomes president, I can see him being very vindictive towards Maryland. I wonder why Hogan had to come out publicly with this announcement? Makes no sense to me. Just keep your thoughts on this matter to yourself.

Hogan, if your people are listening, I think you lost a number of supporters across the state today.

Very disappointed.

By doing this he is pretty much telling us he will be right down the middle. So much for gaining ground in regards to our gun rights here in Maryland. **** him.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I have been waiting for several of my customers to come into the bar and be able to discuss this past weekend with them. One owns 2 gay bars in DC.
    If they start one, like AntiGun, I'll donate to the chapter as well, and would be happy to take any new shooters to the range.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

IF he was so Anti-2A (as you claim) and had courage of conviction.

PLEASE tell us why he has not been openly advocating for a total ban on civilian owned/carried firearms in Maryland?

His practice is not standing up to your rhetoric for you. It takes absolutely NO courage in the state of Maryland, to stand up for gun bans. NONE... NADA...

http://www.wbal.com/article/170837/2/hogan-clarifies-no-i-dont-plan-to-vote-for-trump

Enough said...nothing more...this says it all...period...he's supporting the dem.If you still think he's pro 2A you're deranged...

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    my comment in the original article "So not only will he not direct the Superintendent of State Police to accept self defense as Good & Substantial cause for a concealed carry permit, but now wants to vote in Clinton to strip us of all our 2A rights. This guy is gone, a one term governor."

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Lot of time between now and November.

Even if he were to change his mind, he has lost the love felt for him by the conservative right. I was a supporter until today. I feel that we as a party must stick together regardless of our issues. Where do we go in November if we don't stay the course?

His professional persona has taken a major hit as far as I'm concerned. If not Trump, then one has to ask, who, Mr Hogan?

iCoder80

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 31, 2015
    I must say, it does change the outlook for our future in Maryland. If Trump becomes president, I can see him being very vindictive towards Maryland. I wonder why Hogan had to come out publicly with this announcement? Makes no sense to me. Just keep your thoughts on this matter to yourself.

Hogan, if your people are listening, I think you lost a number of supporters across the state today.

Very disappointed.

I've been saying all along that Trump is not going to forget a GOP governor that turned his back on the GOP presidential candidate.

I would not be surprised to see Hogan run as a Democrat in the next election.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Looks like its all out in the open now. Not a very smart move for a new governor. This should answer a lot of questions.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    http://www.wbal.com/article/170837/2/hogan-clarifies-no-i-dont-plan-to-vote-for-trump

Enough said...nothing more...this says it all...period...he's supporting the dem.If you still think he's pro 2A you're deranged...

Do you read anything or just make it up as you go along. I never said he was pro 2A... I said he was not actively anti.

And thanks for saying that "he is supporting the dem" by not voting for Trump. Since that is something that has been argued back and forth for a while around here. And there are more than a few who will disagree with you. AAMOF... I saw no announcement from him that he was voting for anyone... Only that he was not supporting Trump...

And... no I am not deranged... But thanks for caring... :lol2:

I guess you REALLY did want Brown to get elected... :rolleyes:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    governors_2lQQj04.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver