• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SlugCaster

Nov 14, 2016
    i have a buddy who is reloading for 450 bushmaster and 350 legend and hes been looking for some brass to reload some stuff with. he said he has a ton of 3006 308 45auto and 223 to trade for a couple handfuls of the 350 and 450 brass. i thought i would throw a mention out here and see if anyone could help him out maybe. i want to get some ammo for the new maryland straight wall law this year and he has all the stuff for it but he dont have any brass casings

FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD
    i have a buddy who is reloading for 450 bushmaster and 350 legend and hes been looking for some brass to reload some stuff with. he said he has a ton of 3006 308 45auto and 223 to trade for a couple handfuls of the 350 and 450 brass. i thought i would throw a mention out here and see if anyone could help him out maybe. i want to get some ammo for the new maryland straight wall law this year and he has all the stuff for it but he dont have any brass casings

where are you located? I might have some (handful?) 350 legend (once fired) that i'd trade for some 45acp brass.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life

.350 Legend brass:

https://www.natchezss.com/winchester-unprimed-brass-cartridge-cases-350-legend-100-bag.html

https://www.midwayusa.com/s?userSearchQuery=.350+Legend+brass&userItemsPerPage=24

.450 Bushmaster brass:

https://www.natchezss.com/hornady-unprimed-brass-rifle-cartridge-cases-450-bushmaster-50-ct.html

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1021324095

Both state, "IN STOCK"

byf43

Just updating my post.
    My youngest son went to Lancaster Archery (PA), then to Cabela's in Newark, DE, this past Monday.

While at Cabela's, he bought a Winchester XPR in .350 Legend.

To help him out, I ordered dies (RCBS), brass (Starline), and bullets (Hornady 170 gr) from Midway USA on Monday night.

The material was delivered 15 minutes ago.

Materials to load .350 Legend IS available from the sources I listed, in my other post.

I wonder IF the OP even tried to buy the brass??????

FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD
    I never heard back from the OP after I told him I had free 350 brass he could have to work up loads. maybe he wasn't local.

local SOMD IP sells 350 legend in case you ever need more.

byf43

I never heard back from the OP after I told him I had free 350 brass he could have to work up loads. maybe he wasn't local.

Do you know if the local IP has loaded ammunition, or just components????

I'm working up some loads, but, a local source for loaded ammo would be great!

Thanks.

FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD
    Do you know if the local IP has loaded ammunition, or just components????

I'm working up some loads, but, a local source for loaded ammo would be great!

Thanks.

loaded ammo on the shelf. Medusa Munitions.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Medusa Munitions is right down the street from The Hole in the Wall so its closer than you think.

I've been wanting to stop by there since I drive by numerous times a day. I believe they're appointment only so I'll have to give them a call

Clark W. Griswold

Oct 5, 2009

Pretty sure he’s not only local but the origin of the long running 3% joke...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom