• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I have yet to see 1 in person. Hopefully mine will ship on the 15th . I'm very curious about the trigger?

Chikane

Mar 29, 2017
    Lawdog what's your impression of the trigger compared to other striker fire ? I dunno what you've handle before so assuming Glock,VP9 etc? Thanks

Chikane

Mar 29, 2017
    when do you all estimate it will be on the MD roster?nit's not on the april 7th one unfortunately, prolly will roll out the same time as the p10

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Mine shipped today. I believe someone on here mentioned a mag situation. I can't imagine beretta not having a 10 rd mag available? I talked to a ex state trooper who owns a firearms business said that it would be on the roster soon.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Mine shipped today. I believe someone on here mentioned a mag situation. I can't imagine beretta not having a 10 rd mag available? I talked to a ex state trooper who owns a firearms business said that it would be on the roster soon.
    it seems logical they would have a ten round but I haven't seen them. also so what happens with your apx arrival before it being on the roster

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Will do. I love the grip !! Even more so than my hk vp9!! Trigger breaks crisp! !

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Picked it up on Friday. It's a sweet gun !! Found 20 Rd mags for it at Chantilly. I probably won't get a chance to shoot it til next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom