• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gasman

Oct 8, 2007
    Baltimore City
    Here's a little bit more about myself and why anyone would choose to spend their training dollars with Suarez International, and me in particular.

Suarez International courses focus on what actually happens in a gunfight, and not what happens in the sterile environment of the square range. You will not find drill instructor types screaming and yelling at students, belittling their abilities, and destroying their self-confidence. You will be treated with respect and dignity while building the skills necessary to win. You can find more information about the company and our philosophy at this link.

I am an ordinary guy like most people on this forum, but one who takes training seriously, and who just happens to have the ability to teach what I know well. I have been involved with firearms for 30 years. As I mentioned before, I am a physician. Specifically, I am an anesthesiologist. I deal with life and death situations several times a day, every day that I am at work. I have taught people to perform under enormous stress when someone's life is slipping away, and bring them back. I work in an inner Baltimore City hospital where the ghetto rats walk around in the patient hallways visiting their homies, but while they're walking around, they are watching your hands and checking out your waist band, because that's what they do. They threat assess too.

Suarez International brought me on because I can teach well, and I have a passion for training. I have taught complex skills in a manner that's logical and easy to understand and implement. The courses I teach are designed to teach ordinary guys like you and me to prevail in a fight for your life. It's all about winning the fight. It's about physical fitness, and being prepared to go hands on, or use your edged weapon, or your firearm to win the fight and go home to your family. I teach ordinary guys the skills they need to SURVIVE a fight for life. You want the high speed, low drag stuff? Fine, we have that too, taught by guys who have BTDT and know how to teach the skills well, but I'm teaching how to survive the encounter with the hood rats in a dark alley, or at Mondawmin Mall, or on the steps of the courthouse late on a Saturday night. I hope to see you at a training course soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom