• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Okay guys, how does Sunday May 27th work for everyone?

If you are in then please PM me, there will be a non refundable fee of $50.00 for course sign up and you will need to sign up on the NRA web site as well, I will post a link when we get enough yes nods.

The class will be held in White Marsh and I will be able to take credit cards, checks or cash. The course itself will be $110.00 plus the fee to the NRA if you want the NRA certification, which is about 20-25.00 if memory serves me correctly.

Please do not post a reply in this thread please PM me that you are a definite so I can keep an accurate head count. This class will be limited to the first 15 who say they are in. Sorry but that's all the room I have in the classroom. If we have enough interest I can schedule another for later.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Rats, the 27th doesn't work but when the next class is scheduled, I hope I can make that one.

Good luck to those who attend.

There is no refresher/recert courses you need to take. You will need to renew your cert. or it will expire. I believe you will have an option of 1,2, or 3 year renewals. I renew'd mine last year for 3 years and I thnk it cost somewhere @ 17 bucks.

Thanks for that info.

Mike511

Nov 27, 2008
    Sorry 27th, Memorial Day weekend wont work for me.Still interested if you start another class.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Shoot me a PM rglrguy, that way I can keep track of it better, thanks.

I will be sending out further info to those that have said they are in for this class within the next couple days.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    PM's have been sent to those that are attending this first class. For those that couldn't make this one I am working on setting up another class hopefully for late June if that works for you guys.

Tstras

Not a Junior Member
    Jan 16, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Terry,

The class was great! The material was laid out and presented in a clear and comprehensive manner. The classroom was confortable and setup well. I appreciate you taking the time to answer all of our questions and making sure everyone understood the material. This is a great class for everyone to take, not just people wanting to be RSO's.

Also, it was nice to meet some new MDS members and see some familiar faces. I highly recommend taking a class with Terry and GCT. This is a winning combination. I will definitely be taking more classes with GCT. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom