• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    D.C. Will Fine You If You Call A Transgender Person By The Wrong Pronoun
    http://www.weaselzippers.us/279887-...ll-a-transgender-person-by-the-wrong-pronoun/

Screen-Shot-2016-06-27-at-6.38.53-PM-1-421x650.png

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Well, if a person presents himself/herself/itself in an ambiguous manner, mistakes are going to happen. Some do a better job than others. Hell, if that person is so confused about what 'they' are, HTF are WE supposed to guess right every time? :lol2:

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Easy enough.

I won't go to DC unless work takes me there kicking and screaming and I don't give a damn what that thing does, as long as it doesn't do it to me.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    The article posted is retarded......at least read the daily caller version.

I'll paraphrase for those that didn't read. 99% of harassment cases are handled in mediation but DC does had a separate office to handle the ones the court didn't. This isn't transgender specific it has to deal with ANY form of workplace harassment......like if I called someone's mom a dirty slop bucket and management did nothing about it.......everyday.

This is actually really about fairness. If you had a son with cancer and I nick named you Cancer Kid Dad every time I needed you and not by your name your probably try and punch me or file a complaint. This article is the same thing they just know transgender is a hot topic.

I get that this transgender stuff is weird/different but this article is a bad example of encroachment.

PS don't piss off a transgender. They have been fighting their whole lives......talk about a scrapper!!!

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    The article posted is retarded......at least read the daily caller version.

I'll paraphrase for those that didn't read. 99% of harassment cases are handled in mediation but DC does had a separate office to handle the ones the court didn't. This isn't transgender specific it has to deal with ANY form of workplace harassment......like if I called someone's mom a dirty slop bucket and management did nothing about it.......everyday.

This is actually really about fairness. If you had a son with cancer and I nick named you Cancer Kid Dad every time I needed you and not by your name your probably try and punch me or file a complaint. This article is the same thing they just know transgender is a hot topic.

I get that this transgender stuff is weird/different but this article is a bad example of encroachment.

PS don't piss off a transgender. They have been fighting their whole lives......talk about a scrapper!!!

From a DC cop I know, also don't try to take a transgenders crack pipe.

WildIrishRose

Jul 3, 2016
    Brunswick, Maryland
    One time I was at work running a cash register, and this woman with a full mustache and beard came in and was checking out. When I looked at her and said, 'have a nice day sir.' She turned around and looked me dead in the eye and screamed at me, 'I am a lady and you will address me as such!' I looking quite surprised said, 'I'm sorry. My mistake.' She left in a huff and I muttered under my breath, 'Could've fooled everyone in here into thinking you're actually a man.' My manager was dying of laughter.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    When all the Bruce Jenner noise was starting, my 9 year old daughter said, "It doesn't make any sense. You get what you get and you don't get upset." I'm not sure I've heard anything wiser on the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom