Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues

Notices

Old April 17th, 2018, 12:38 PM #21

Sad, the F&S in GA had a SCAR. Hopefully someone bought it.
JTH20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2018, 01:00 PM #22
DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by camobob View Post
I used to shop st SA then they stopped selling guns so I stopped going. Seems like Dick's has taken a step in the same direction. There's no making the libs happy. I bet they start slowly moving away from outdoor stuff and concentrating on overpriced clothing and accessories just like SA. They'll wind up like the Brits - no pointy knives allowed. Then they'll go under because dull knives are just no fun.
SA started towards cheap everything at expensive prices. Most of the none name brand stuff could found at Wal-Mart and target for much less. Dicks being a more higher end goods store will be able to weather it, and they will still get their Fudds who will buy their camo stuff and huntin rifles and shotguns.
jrumann59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:50 AM #23

We, as a community, might be able to hasten Dicks eventual demise.

We should all start complaining to corporate HQ that Dicks still sells "sniper rifles" and "sniper telescopic sights, used by SNIPERS".

Then, complain and threaten boycotts because they sell cop-killer bullets (rifle ammunition, in other words).

When all they have left is shotguns, go after them for still selling any type of firearm at all.

Clearly they'll capitulate if they get angry complaints, so if enough people, say a few hundred, nationally, will commit to a years worth of trolling and complaining, we can probably get ALL firearms out of Dicks within two years. After that, they're outta business in another couple years.

This would help LGS's and reinforce to Cabellas/BassPro how essential gun sales are to keeping a customer base happy and not furiously pissed off at you.

I'll never shop at Dicks again, and I suspect most here won't either. So why don't we just go ahead and burn it down?
yakfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:19 AM #24
The Member

The Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakfish View Post
We, as a community, might be able to hasten Dicks eventual demise.

We should all start complaining to corporate HQ that Dicks still sells "sniper rifles" and "sniper telescopic sights, used by SNIPERS".

Then, complain and threaten boycotts because they sell cop-killer bullets (rifle ammunition, in other words).

When all they have left is shotguns, go after them for still selling any type of firearm at all.

Clearly they'll capitulate if they get angry complaints, so if enough people, say a few hundred, nationally, will commit to a years worth of trolling and complaining, we can probably get ALL firearms out of Dicks within two years. After that, they're outta business in another couple years.

This would help LGS's and reinforce to Cabellas/BassPro how essential gun sales are to keeping a customer base happy and not furiously pissed off at you.

I'll never shop at Dicks again, and I suspect most here won't either. So why don't we just go ahead and burn it down?
You have just described the left's playbook for the suspension of anything and everything.
TheBert is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues