MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Just watched the video, and the question that came to mind was: Who would these children look to if one or more terrorists pulled out knives or machetes and started hacking up the crowd?
    I'm guessing it would be a good guy with a gun.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I think someone should hold a sign that says something like

Who is really calling the shots in Washington?

2016 donations to congress:
    Medical Insurance Companies: $87M
    NRA: $1M

Democrats deflect the problem to guns but Metal health issues are the problem.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    It's always interesting when these screeching sammich makers gather.

Out in Fairfax, VA at the NRA HQ when most of the PP were open carrying these gals were super polite and respectful and didn't act the fool when they interacted with us.

Fast forward a day to Downtown DC when they assumed that none of us were armed and all of the sudden they revert to form and screech and howl, invade personal space and just generally act like the out of control hormonally imbalanced nut jobs that they are. So much so that one of their group got Twitter bombed because the rest of the nagging gals thought she was with us, lol.

A perfect example of an armed polite society.

We ran into this same group last year and several of their members had been hitting the Pinot pretty hard, somewhere I have one of them on video. They are fairly harmless, just pity their husbands.

They're married to the government.

Kaffakid

May 14, 2017
    DC
    Is the plan to walk from Mission to the Picket? (I'm not familiar with Annapolis at all...haven't even been there since 2013 :o) I don't think we will be able to make it in time to eat, but it would be nice to catch and walk with the gang leaving Mission.

I just got to the mission bbq downtown (not the one by Union Jacks) and there’s no one here. I have no idea where anyone is meeting beforehand or when. I came in from DC and was going to get food and wait around til 6 and move my car to the Calvert garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    Watching the wjz13 news. Lead story at 5 was the anti-gun protest at the White House. Who do I see in the mix trying to get the sane message out? None other than Rack. Damn brother, you are a machine. Getting your game ready for this evening Annapolis? I am truly amazed brother, you are everywhere!!

Last edited:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I just got to the mission bbq downtown (not the one by Union Jacks) and there’s no one here. I have no idea where anyone is meeting beforehand or when. I came in from DC and was going to get food and wait around til 6 and move my car to the Calvert garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the plan was to eat at six, at the Dock St Mission. I now know we (Katie and I) won't make it for that. I think our plan is to park at Calvert and meet them by the mall...I think.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Watching the wjz13 news. Lead story at 5 was the anti-gun protest at the White House. Who do I see in the mix trying to get the same message out? None other than Rack. Damn brother, you are a machine. Getting your game ready for this evening Annapolis? I am truly amazed brother, you are everywhere!!

He photobombed DW News (German) this afternoon too. :D

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Photo accompanying the story on the current front page on WJLA's website. See anyone you know? :innocent0

Attachments

• rack student lie in wjla 021918.jpg
      rack student lie in wjla 021918.jpg
      90.4 KB · Views: 425

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016

TrappedinMD

Dec 15, 2011
    Western MD
    Thank you rack! I appreciate you putting in the effort to get our message out there! Funny I've never seen a 2a supporter fly off the handle bars and assault people during a debate....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom