• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I’m taking a job with the VA mid-June (Vermont ave, DC) and am looking for a room to rent for the rest of the year.

I’m moving from Florida and won’t have my car with me, so it needs to be within walking distance of a metro station. I could easily rent an apartment on my own, but my wife will be moving up at the end of the year and I don’t want to have to break a lease to get a bigger apartment when she arrives.

I’m a 26 year old white male, with no pets, I don’t smoke, and I won’t murder you in your sleep – I would expect the same from my roommate – please don’t kill me.

If all else fails… I’ll get my own place, but I’d like to avoid doing so if possible.

Let me know!

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    LOL.

If you're anything like your avatar (Moss), I'm sure you'll make a good roommate. That and the not killing people in their sleep business.

If I was closer to metro, I'd help but it's a heck of a commute from DC when you have to take a bus to the metro first.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I appreciate it, but you're right - bus to metro would be heck. I'm not much of a "Moss" but I think I have a similar sense of humor. Hopefully someone here can help me out... unless they live in the southeast. I don't think I'd flourish in the southeast. "They'll rape the flip out of me!"

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    if you need a temp place to stay while you look let me know. Im not in walking distance to a metro, but close to the huntington, VA station.. zip 22306

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Hey jmira, thank you! I don't think I'll have to take you up on it, but I appreciate it none the less.

I wont want to head up there without a place lined up... I don't like the uncertainty. If I don't find someone here, I'll just bite the bullet and rent a place on my lonesome.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    One of my coworkers knows of a few rooming houses near the VA hospital. Why commute. I will get details as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom