• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    I think it would fire more then once.

The blue grip on the front was altered as well the pump arms so they attached.

Sure but its that first shot that counts. The one where the officer is looking at a kid pointing a 'toy' and doesn't see the danger till its too late. After the first shot the cat is kinda out of the bag.

edhallor

Feb 23, 2010
    Aberdeen
    Thanks Bro,

First time I saw that one, Plays into a point that always ticked me off.

99% of these Warnings from MSP, ATF, FBI and others always come out with the disclaimer " Restricted to Law Enforcement Eyes Only"

I guess our Government believes if the public saw half the Crap that was "LEO only, and on up the line" they would Freak.

For my money perhaps a little reality check to the American Public may be exactly what we need.

On the extreme side only those with unlimited money and information privileged, have the transportation and Sheltered Facility to "Bug Out" for years should Society break down in War, Plague or Natural Disaster.

Ever wonder why Multi-Billions of our tax dollars are being spent to hollow out a mountain in Western Maryland and other places around the Country, Underground rail lines, Fleets of Aircraft etc. All meant to move certain groups of people, into complete safety for years if need be. Do you or anyone you know have a Pass to any of those Facilities? I'm sure that certain government staff, Aids, can't forget Michel's Hair Dresser and folks like Gates and Trump have Private Suites paid for with our Tax Money.
    Ask Washington for a list of names of people with Passes into these Billion Dollar Facilities and I wounder what the answer would be? Any bets the answer would be " Thats classified for National Security"

Sorry, just had to do that every time I look at my Taxes and think about the multi-Billionaires it's being spent on.

Back to reality, to me the refusal to share even low level information with the Public shows that even at the lowest levels there seems to be a belief that the Public in general have no right to know whats is going on around them or how to protect themselves against it.

Like the old saying treat them like Mushrooms, keep them in the dark and feed them Bull Crap.

As for hiding weapons, it's nothing new, for as long as time on end people have been trying to disguise them. Both Honest Folks and Criminals alike. I've seen the Cain, Umbrella, Book and Briefcase Weapons. As well I've seen the hundreds of ways Criminals have tried to hide them.
    I worked the Gangs and Juvenile Units for many years in Baltimore and you just would not believe how and where weapons were secreted.
    And yes it's true some people can and will hide a small Handgun up their Butt. Typically stored in a lubed baggie and pushed up so far it would never be found without a Strip Search.

When found we were required to take the Prisoner to a Hospital to have it removed. I on the other hand would have preferred to use the old comedy routine where they removed a tooth by tying a string to it - a door handle and then slam the door.

Although rare it did happen (the secretion, not my preferred method for removing the package), more often than not it was drugs being hidden, females were a little better with these hides (more space to work with) hundreds of teen females in Balto are members of the Crips or Bloods. Many initiations involve stabbing or cutting the victim, although a murder will increase your standing within the gang.

If you stayed with my Ramble and Rant I do have two points.

1.) I believe the public has the same right to see the same Warnings and Post that are sent out to the Law Enforcement Community.
    and
    2.) the next time you see that "Bash" Police shoot and kill juvenile who was involved in a failed Hold Up using a clearly visible Toy Gun.

Remember what you saw in this Post.
    Later,
    Eddie O

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    No it's an officer safety bulletin that I get in my email from the WRTAC (Washington Regional Threat Analysis Center).

They basically send out stuff like this on a semi-regular basis. Advising Officers to watch out for Handcuff keys on peoples zippers, belt buckle guns, lanyard neck knives,

...2nd amendment decals,...

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    Yeah I know the chances of me finding something like this are actually pretty slim but criminals with no jobs have a lot of free time to think up creative ways to harm people. BTW sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, I don't have access to save pics on the work computer.

IMG_20120328_140842.jpg

IMG_20120328_140827.jpg

And this is why you can't trust "toy guns".

"You killed my baby...It was only a toy gun.".

Go ahead any blow him away officers you have my permission.

Big_Leo

May 8, 2011
    Handcuff keys on peoples zippers, belt buckle guns, lanyard neck knives, and 12 ga. super soakers, soooo many new ideas to keep my local town cops busier than hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom