If you have small children, don't let them out of your sight.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown52

Dec 16, 2013
    A) Lets make these guys famous.
    B) This is why we need concealed carry in Maryland.

Attachments

• IMG_2233.jpg
      IMG_2233.jpg
      83.3 KB · Views: 1,626

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Annapolis has a STRONG mom-group social media presence and there's a LOT of these stories in pretty much all of them. There's another one about a guy at the mall hanging out at the play area, taking pictures, and then just dipping out without a kid. Another one, a guy that looked like the creepy guy with the goatee from toy story tried snatching someone's kid at the mall.
    Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 11.12.11.jpg

Now the real place for good naptown mom intel is the after-hours adult-themed moms groups. hawt damn.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    So, they do not make a report to someone who can actually take a report, let them review video footage, identify and track down any suspects, and really do something about the possible threat?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Well i think i speak for all here (maybe not) mess with my kid(s) or family member you will see and take your last breath . Someone snatching kids is a sure way to meet the devil .

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    No offense but this sounds like an urban legend.

No offense taken but stuff like this happens. I was in target with the kids and wife one time and had a couple trying to sneakily take pictures of my kids. I went into papa bear will destroy your ass mode and they hauled ass. Will never forget it.

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    I have seen these stories all of the place but I never see a photo that the parent took of the supposed stalker. I also wonder why in many of these stories the store personnel arent immediately informed and the police called. I hope these are just alot of urban legends. None the less, I have two young children and always warn my wife to stay alert.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Were those followed by an email stating don't flash your lights at anyone with high beams on because that is part of a gang initiation to assault or kill the first car that flashes the high beams back at you?

Re post something the police or crime stoppers posts.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Well weird things occur all the time, especially concerning sick people and children. On the news last (I don't have a link) was a story from I believe Florida. At a Wal-Mart a 80 some old Austrian man approached a woman and her 8 y/o daughter and offered to buy the child for a hundred grand. Then grabbed the girl and licked either her arm of leg can't remember which. Don't know if he had cash or check.

Edit found the link https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ida-man-arrested-buy-girl-walmart/1502956002/

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    This can happen any time anywhere. I had something similar with my 2 toddlers. The distractor was an adult male with a goat. The lurer was a child toddler. I had one child by the hand. The other was out of my sight for a moment before I caught on. When confronted the lurer stated they were going to his house to play. No happening. Bottom line, if something feels wrong it probably is. Your senses are processing a lot more information than you are conscience of. Listen to them. BTW, this happened within line of sight of my residence, in suburban Carroll County.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    When the "suspects" start turning up with broken elbows and knees, this stuff will taper off.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    So, they do not make a report to someone who can actually take a report, let them review video footage, identify and track down any suspects, and really do something about the possible threat?

This is exactly what happens with every single one of these -stories- I see on Facebook. I wonder how serious the supposed situation actually was if none of the involved parties thought it was worth calling the police. Also, of all the ones I've seen that were in local stores and posted on local Facebook sites, not once have I seen anybody corroborate the story.

Now the real place for good naptown mom intel is the after-hours adult-themed moms groups. hawt damn.
    This is the most useful info in this post :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom