• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    He spoke out this morning against gun control while they were talking about the Boston Marathon. You know the liberals will be asking for his firing. We should flood the station with support for Ed and his/our position.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    He has said several times over several years that as head of MSP he and Erlich considered attempting to change the laws.

However the group of people that met with them came off crazy as hell and began to shoot themself in the foot so to speak at the meetings they had.

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    I got a couple family members that are Baltimore city police and they loved him. They said if they need something they got it. They had all the tools they need to do there job, and if you remember but crime drop in Baltimore city while Norris was in charge.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    He has said several times over several years that as head of MSP he and Erlich considered attempting to change the laws.

However the group of people that met with them came off crazy as hell and began to shoot themself in the foot so to speak at the meetings they had.

More info on the crazy group please.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    More info on the crazy group please.

What info do you want me to get? You think I personally know the guy? I guess I'll just call his cell phone up and ask?

I've been listerning to him on various shows for ten years. He's made the same statement several times.

He and Erlich met with some group several times as they had intentions on relaxing the G&S requirement.

The group, as reported by him, was hostile and arguementative towards him and the Governor and nothing happened.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    What info do you want me to get? You think I personally know the guy? I guess I'll just call his cell phone up and ask?

Relax... Your post that both he and I replied to seemed out of context and didn't make enough references for us to get where you were coming from. With this post, we all now know what you meant and know as much as you do.

Thanks for the info. Wouldn't surprise me if Patrick or someone like that knew more.

stonet21

Mar 4, 2009
    Ed is on the wrong station. He needs to be back on a political talk station, not sports talk.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    And the crazy thing is, MOST sports jockeys are liberals
    - except - the Czab.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD

I've been listerning to him on various shows for ten years. He's made the same statement several times.

He and Erlich met with some group several times as they had intentions on relaxing the G&S requirement.

The group, as reported by him, was hostile and arguementative towards him and the Governor and nothing happened.

I try to make it a point to know the various gun groups in Maryland.

If you don't know what the crazy group's name was just say so.

AGC held at least two conferences with Governor Ehrlich and MSP Colonel Hutchins regarding the G&S question. I attended both, and no one came across as crazy to me.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I try to make it a point to know the various gun groups in Maryland.

If you don't know what the crazy group's name was just say so.

AGC held at least two conferences with Governor Ehrlich and MSP Colonel Hutchins regarding the G&S question. I attended both, and no one came across as crazy to me.

This would be about 12 years ago...and he was talking about it on the radio for several years saying the same thing at various times.

Then Col. Norris was present at the hearings per his statement.

I wasnt there...I wasnt of voting age nor did I care about G&S (and oddly enough I really still dont care) when he met with however he met with.

I'm just restating what he has said several times over the years. Maybe send him an email and see if he can provide more details.

He, unlike most convicted felons, (sorry in poor taste) is Pro 2A and I dont doubt him his statements regarding a meeting or two to discuss changing G&S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom