• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • covertpanda

Penguin Hunter
    Sep 10, 2013
    Carroll
    They sell these at Dick's and Wal-Mart, don't they?
    I'm not sure, I've seen them at BassPro but they only off the base model. If you want the one with the tripod and argon capacitors you probably have to go to a gunshop.

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    I friend of mine has an AR-20 XTM mod4. Its awesome, plus the mod4's come with the baxter-struss electronic tri-band active flash suppressor. They are about $400 more but it's definitely worth it.

I'm actually saving up for a ZTAC-622, it's that new semi-auto .55 cal sniper rifle that the Dutch Army has been testing. You can hit man sized targets at 4500 yards with the stock hyperflex reactive aiming device (HRAM). Get em while you can; I heard NY already banned the HRAM's for non-MIL/LEO use.

You are wrong! NY now makes you get Special High Intensity Training at a cost of $500 to be able to own HRAM. I repeat, for $500, you get SHIT.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Personally I have been shooting the GlocAK....
    You know the one with the that takes the high capacity clips.
    They come stock with the grenade launcher and are only available in black.
    They have a promotion going now. Get one and they will give a CRAZY amount of ammo free with purchase. You get a 100 rounds of Teflon coated hollow point ammo. Can you believe it?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    And they all accept grenade launcher and flame thrower attachments.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    My favorite gun is the FU-MOM. Unlike most gas-operated rifles, this one retains its hot air.
    It always misses it's mark and is off target more often than not.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    I hope we can ban this one

The SI-2013. It was first prototyped in WWII Germany, it has made its way around to several third world countries, but never went into mass production. It went into full production in 2013 in New York, Connecticut, and now Maryland.

It is an interesting design, the projectiles are powered by political lies and its caliber increases each time a civil right is denied.

Last edited:

NavyATFP

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 3, 2013
    Hyattsville
    What about the PEN15, the one with that commercial about if my PEN15 is bigger than your PEN15.

The ID10T is pretty sweet in .1234 caliber.

Id hate to see them take away my PEN15. My PEN15 has alot of uses and I promise i wont get into a measuring contests to see if my PEN15 is bigger. If it isn't 26" though it will probably get banned.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I've had an FU2ALL (the one made by FN not the Century) in 7.62 AMF on my bucket list for several years now but never seem to have the cash when I manage to find one. I also understand that mags and dies are kinda' hard to find, does anyone know if Cabelas stocks them?

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

I dont know about you guys but I am a big fan of rail guns.

I'm not sure, I've seen them at BassPro but they only off the base model. If you want the one with the tripod and argon capacitors you probably have to go to a gunshop.

Kmart in Greenbelt has them- not on display since we all know that the sale of guns & ammo is FROWNED UPON in PG county. Just find Jason when he is working and whisper "Platinium Rosebud"- he will hook you up.

AV8OR

Jan 22, 2010
    Are you getting the super evil, world conquering deluxe model that comes with children shaped targets? Because that's the cool one that we all need for hunting.

Yes thats the one. Not too expensive either. I got a discount so I switched to the women and children sized targets.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Don't forget the "Dumais Special" PMS-15. It comes with a Variable Trigger right out of the box--some days a hair trigger, other days it doesn't seem to respond. When the Variable Trigger is active it wipes out everything on the horizon and reloads effortlessly...other days not so much.

If you open it up to find the source if the problem you'll find endless other things wrong with it. For about half the month you cannot insert your mag into the PMS-15. And there are no known fixes for this.

The PMS-15 is also famous for going off on you, especially when you don't attention to it. The PMS-15 is super expensive when new but has very little resale value because so many end up back in the marketplace. Most have so many cosmetic feature changes that the transfer costs are too great.

So efforts to ban The PMS-15 are problematical because new models come in so many different versions that it can't be identified until you're stuck with it. If you do find a way to turn one in you will not receive a gift card.

Instead the Govt will extract a monthly payment for maintenance so more cosmetic features can be added to entice a future buyer. Either way the PMS-15 will bankrupt you.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I really want one of those Gluger FAL-47's. It shoots the heat-seeking .50 caliber Unicorn round, and has a barrel made of pure Unobtanium. With the optional 50-round Pullmag, that is one cool gun!

Fortunately not many people have heard about it. It can take hours of searching to find it on the web, which I know the gun-grabbers won't do because they're too stupid and lazy.

Library Guy

Library Marksmanship Unit
    May 25, 2012
    You don't need any of those to hunt a deer!

Call me a Fudd, but as long as I have my pre 64(AD) trebuchet with which to sling pressure cookers, I don't care what the Dems ban next...

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You don't need any of those to hunt a deer!

Call me a Fudd, but as long as I have my pre 64(AD) trebuchet with which to sling pressure cookers, I don't care what the Dems ban next...

They'll get those next

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    I've been hearing rumors about a new round of bans coming down the pipe in early 2014. I'm hoping they miss the fallowing rifles because I haven't had a chance to acquire them yet.

1. AR-20 = They're expensive but it's currently the only rifle capable of full auto without having to fill out NFA paperwork. They are still and have always been cash and carry.

2. OMG-47 = They look almost exactly like an AK style rifle but operate totally different. Instead of using a piston, they use gas impingement so they don't qualify as a copy cat.

3. SOL-52 = A high powered semi automatic sniper rifle that uses 50 caliber bullets. It has an effective kill range of over 1 mile and comes with a 30 round drum.

4. KM33 = A belt fed rifle with a 1 pound trigger. The trigger is so light it will actually bump fire while shouldered. It is currently the quickest semi auto rifle on the market firing nearly 1,000 rounds per minute.

Well, there's the rifles I hope don't get banned and if they do, hopefully I can acquire them before the Dems find out about them.

What rifles are you hoping don't get hit with the ban hammer?

Hey don't forget about the Chinese MSG 60. Guaranteed to give you a headache after shooting!:lol2:

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    And the Dizzle (.380), Nizzle (9mm), and the Foseschie (.45) made by South Central Arms. They are Assault Pistols along the lines of the MAC or TEC-9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom