• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    WOW! some really good stuff in here guys.
    Keep up the good work.

We need to remember the "Felons for Frosh" come election time. Maybe put a "keeping our jobs easier one bill at a time" in smaller print underneath it.

The "Shindler's list" comment is powerful. Too bad they will most likely dismiss the ones that hit home the hardest.

Chicago v. Kennesaw says it all ... problem is, they arent listening. I remember when the GA shooting happened. They actually made a movie about it and the law they passed right away. Charlie Sheen was in it.

Florida just completed a study revealing the reason for a 30% drop in violent crime over four years. They attributed the drop to 3 key things;
    10/20/Life "Use a Gun & Your Done" law
    "Stand Your Ground" law
    And the issueing of concealed carry permits increasing by over 80%
    Miami, Orlando & Tampa used to be similar to Baltimore and on their way to Chicago like stats but ... this type of legislation stopped it in its tracks and actually reversed the process. I used to live down there so I can vouge for this personally.

xonid

Jan 28, 2009
    CalCo
    Can you have helium balloons at the rally? If it's OK, get a few to attach to the sign and fly it high since no sticks are allowed. Just make sure it's anchored good to you. Don't want it flying away and get blamed for some environmental disaster.

Maybe flying the Gadsden Flag like this would be good.

Might be too much trouble though.. Just a suggestion.

eyesinpines

Mar 4, 2011
    I have a GREAT poster pic on my computer. I've tried to post it on here but it doesn't "paste"!

How do I get it to show on this link?

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    I made a pretty good one a couple of weeks ago, but it's on my home computer. Silhouette of a young woman with a pistol, text: "So you support my right to end a pregnancy if I'm raped? Try supporting my right not to be raped in the first place." I'll try to post the pic when I get home from work. If the snowstorm hasn't destroyed the world by then.

soco

May 21, 2012
    Literally hundreds of high-quality professional pro-gun posters for any and all 2nd amendment supporters to use right here:
    http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/technology/arms
    41 pages, but it's worth weeding through these!
    Find your favorite ones, print them, save them, share them, and educate the fence sitters!
    From Oleg Volk's website http://a-human-right.com

One of my favorites(of many)...

this website is amazing. Also, geez does he sure have some pretty women holding some pretty rifles or what, amirite?

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I have a GREAT poster pic on my computer. I've tried to post it on here but it doesn't "paste"!

How do I get it to show on this link?

On the post reply page, scroll down past the "Submit Reply" button to the "Manage Attachments" then the "Browse" and find your attachment, then "Upload" and close window, back to your post it should be there (use "preview post")

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    I am a child and even I know:
    Common sense means
    When you have a wolf problem
    You do not create more sheep!

Don't make me a lamb!

My son started working on this last night but got nervous about it being his first rally. If needed we will break it out. Had to get that first one under his belt.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Your safety is not a spectator sport.

You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal or you can fight back.

You have a duty to protect yourself and your family.

Baltimore is one of most 'under-policed' cities in the country - are you prepared to defend your home before the cops arrive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom