• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    Oh and for the guy that was trying to cut in front of me at the number machine even though I was the first one at the counter, F you.

Lol.. I saw that. Hopefully they have the tickets ready tomorrow before opening the doors.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Corrected by pop-gunner below. This post was wrong and deleted. QFT in replies.

Last edited:

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    I appreciate pop-gunner's posts, but the cynical me is thinking the store employees have got to see they can make a quick few hundred on these...

I'm sure they can buy them with their employee discount and flip them at most FFL's at list.

Employee discount on guns...That's a good one.
    I don't know of a single person doing that.
    If that were the case it wouldn't make sense for me to be letting MDS know about what we have coming in.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    I appreciate pop-gunner's posts, but the cynical me is thinking the store employees have got to see they can make a quick few hundred on these...

I'm sure they can buy them with their employee discount and flip them at most FFL's at list.

What a dick. Popgunner tries to do something good for our community and he gets crapped on.

The guns didn't come in today, so be it. I knew going down there it was maybe a 50/50 chance. No big deal. I will be back tomorrow because the risk is worth the reward. Word to the wise though to the Long Duck Dong looking guy in the brown coat. Try and cut in front of me again after being the first guy through the door and the first guy at the counter, and I won't be as nice next time.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Employee discount on guns...That's a good one.
    I don't know of a single person doing that.
    If that were the case it wouldn't make sense for me to be letting MDS know about what we have coming in.

:bowdown:

Man, I just figured you guys would get a discount on anything in the store.

Again, I appreciate the heads-up, and the fact you take time out to post here.

:bowdown:

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    You can't make an accusation like that and expect people to keep their mouths shut. You really did come off as a dick.

OK, OK. It probably won't be the last time I post something stupid. I sent a PM to pop-gunner with an apology.

I'll stop posting to this thread. Hopefully, it can get back on topic...

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    wow there is some butthurt coming out here. why jump into a thread to de-rail it by looking up previous threads that have nothing to do with anything:shrug:

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    and from another thread

What's with people with MSI Exec or Board association resorting to public name calling? It doesn't make the organization look good.

Please stop acting like a victim and trying to find a reason to be offended where there is none. The guy was out of line, made unfounded accusations lacking in substance, and got called on it. He has since apologized. Done deal. We didn't need your two cents thrown in to try and fan the flames bringing MSI into a conversation where the topic has squat to do with MSI.

Now back to talking about when these ARs will arrive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom