• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • senetor24

Mar 4, 2013
    I'm looking into getting one of these new or used. Anybody out there using one and have an opinion? The come with synthetic or wood furniture. I was thinking synthetic, I have an 870 (wood) that I use now. Mostly use for clay games, but would take in the field of I ever start chasing waterfowl. Thanks in advance.

ScottR

Mark it Zero Dude!!!
    Feb 18, 2013
    Belair MD
    I also have the synthetic model, I have about 3000 rds through it with not 1 misfeed or failure to eject

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    I have an A300 with the hardwood stock, and I love it. Use it mostly for trap with a shell catcher. Have about 1000 rounds through it with no issues. Patterns great, gas system really absorbs recoil. The first 150 rounds through it I used high velocity shells (1250 fps plus) to break in the gas system.

Basically, I dont think you can go wrong. Good luck finding a used one though, when looking, I never found one. Bought mine on a deal from Joel Etchen in PA. Sometimes Dicks and Bass Pro put the synthetic model on sale.

senetor24

Mar 4, 2013
    Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated. I think I will be adding one of these to the collection soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom