• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nosdog2

Jan 9, 2013
    With this burst of amazing weather; wonder who is going to be taking advantage and send some lead down range?

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    Let me see what my schedule this week looks like:

Monday: Work
    Tuesday: Work
    Wednesday: Work
    Thursday: Work
    Friday: Work
    Saturday: Work
    Sunday: SHOOTING!

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I went shooting this past weekend and enjoyed the nice weather. I am sure I will be shooting again this coming weekend. There are not too many that I miss.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Went last Monday and Sunday , once at Delmarva and then a friends house in PA .

And was thinking about it all day today at work lol .

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    I went shooting this past weekend and enjoyed the nice weather. I am sure I will be shooting again this coming weekend. There are not too many that I miss.

If your heading up to the range with us - I got your 30-06 brass trimmed & the primer pockets swaged. They are ready to rock! I'll give them to you if we shoot on Sunday.

That being said, have been to the range the last 2 weekends. I plan on going again this upcoming weekend. Its nice to shoot at the range, when its not ass freezing cold.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    If your heading up to the range with us - I got your 30-06 brass trimmed & the primer pockets swaged. They are ready to rock! I'll give them to you if we shoot on Sunday.

That being said, have been to the range the last 2 weekends. I plan on going again this upcoming weekend. Its nice to shoot at the range, when its not ass freezing cold.

Thanks Roc. If the Hooligans are shooting this weekend, I should be there.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    04/08/13 DSC, Vienna:

Remington Nylon 66 barrel recrown - SUCCESSFUL!! Chopped off about 1/2" and now shoots on target. The nicest kid gun I've ever fired.

ERMA KGP68A .380 - doesn't like S&B ... bummer because I have a lot. Always fun to shoot "Colonel Klink's" gun as my brother calls it.

FN/Browning/Colt vest pocket .25, 100 years old - won't feed hollow points, but puts std ball straight down range much farther than I anticipated; can ring the silhouette every time from under the shed on the 25 range. It might not put a big hole in a bad guy, but it will put 6 of them in him.

Kel Tec P3AT 1st Gen - 100% reliable, smooth functioning little pocket hider.

Grendel P-10 - FOR SALE! Tried doubling up on my grip to make sure its problems weren't me limp wristing it ... its not me

C&R SKS (2nd year Norinco) function check - satisfactory, might be sighting low. Hard to insert and remove the stripper clip, but easy to load. Maybe the clip needs to be worn in. I was too tired to shoot it off hand, but got a nice group of 5 on the paper at 50 from the bench. My daughter will be happy with it; she named it "Stanley"

There were 2 other people on the main range, but we had the left side range all to ourselves.

A great day to be outside and not at work ... now back to the grind :(

Last edited:

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Was shooting at DSC last weekend. Ate through a 500 box of .223 with the new AR. Need to take a break for a week or two...

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    **** I went today. There were lots of people at the range and most folks were talking about SB281 while lamenting the lack of ammo available in stores. An old guy was asking if he could collect our brass as he reloads, etc.. I gave him all of mine and he also emptied out the buckets we use for empty shells. Hopefully he can put the brass to good use as I don't reload.

Weak_Hand_Only

Mar 17, 2010
    I'm taking two brand new shooters out to the pistol range this week. Building the ranks!

Both females who have been eager to learn to shoot.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I'm going to try to get out Wednesday. I'll be at the range tomorrow for the monthly meeting and meal, but I prefer to shoot when I have the place mostly to myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom