• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    What advantages does the Burris have over the Vortex? The biggest thing I see is the 34mm main tube/elevation travel. The 58mm objective bell is kind of large. Does the XTR II have a zero stop?
    Yes.

How does the glass compare? I think the PST glass is pretty good, not great in low light but useable.
    Better.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Maybe I'll try out the Burris next instead of getting a third PST Gen II. The cool thing about Amazon is you can buy something check it out then return it the next day for free. I did that with the Razor HD Gen II. I was holding it and looking through it and couldn't justify paying $2500 for it when I can get 2 PST Gen IIs. Maybe my eyes are bad but the weight and lack of noticeable clarity turned me off.

Mt Airy

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2010
    Frederick county
    Maybe I'll try out the Burris next instead of getting a third PST Gen II. The cool thing about Amazon is you can buy something check it out then return it the next day for free. I did that with the Razor HD Gen II. I was holding it and looking through it and couldn't justify paying $2500 for it when I can get 2 PST Gen IIs. Maybe my eyes are bad but the weight and lack of noticeable clarity turned me off.

I am in the same boat as you I will now have 2 pst gen II

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom