• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Weak_Hand_Only

Mar 17, 2010
    I stopped by the Baltimore County HOGAN campaign office and had the pleasure of meeting Tim Robinson who is running against Jim Brochin.

Dr. Robinson mentioned he's receiving reports that the district 42A is going to be one of the most exciting races in MD. As you know if you live in the Forge it's a sea of Brochin, Frosh, and Lafferty yard signs and bumper stickers. Time to do your part and give HOGAN and ROBINSON some exposure.

I have a bunch of HOGAN and ROBINSON yard signs and stickers. Let me know where you are and I'll bring them by. I hope you'll help offset the "D" presence and show your support.

IM me and let me know.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I stopped by the Baltimore County HOGAN campaign office and had the pleasure of meeting Tim Robinson who is running against Jim Brochin.

Dr. Robinson mentioned he's receiving reports that the district 42A is going to be one of the most exciting races in MD. As you know if you live in the Forge it's a sea of Brochin, Frosh, and Lafferty yard signs and bumper stickers. Time to do your part and give HOGAN and ROBINSON some exposure.

I have a bunch of HOGAN and ROBINSON yard signs and stickers. Let me know where you are and I'll bring them by. I hope you'll help offset the "D" presence and show your support.

IM me and let me know.

Alright! Tim mentioned meeting another MDS member and showed me a few pictures of yard signs in place in Rodgers Forge. I'm guessing that was you?

Welcome to the fight for freedom in 42!

paulstitz

Jun 19, 2010
    Cockeysville
    Dogbone, some a$$ stole the Robinson sign out of my front yard.

Can I get another and a HOGAN also.

You dropped the sign off @ Warren road a month or 2 ago.

Let me know!

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    my mom lives over in Charlesbrooke, but the HSA would probably loose it's shit if they saw any signs. I'll ask her.

Dave, see if she can put it out at the neighborhood entrance on Charles Street. If you're gonna piss off the HSA, might as well get some good exposure doing it. ;)

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    my last day at Homewood is tomorrow, but if you wanna drop off two signs, I'll put one up at her house and one at mine. You could just leave them under your car and I'll grab them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom