• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    If I had a 7-day listing on Gunbroker and it expires, does Gunbroker give you the option to relist the listing that expired? I'm not talking about the automatic relisting feature.
    Thanks!

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Of course. You might have to start over from scratch posting descriptions and pics on their pages.

TAke Ebay, for example, if a listing expires, they ask if you want to relist, you answer yes or no, then it relists (without entering any info over again), if yes is selected. That'a what I hope you can do on Gunbroker.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    As far as I know, Gun Broker does not ask you to relist the ad if you didn't check off on automatic relisting your item, when you set up the auction. I believe it just expires and it doesn't go anywhere.

I have never had any of my ads not sell, so I can't be positive, but I do believe the ad just goes away.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    The SSA-E is a very fast trigger. Check out the B-GRF. It’s a steal at $140. I have an SSA-E and 2 B-GRFs and I think I like the B-GRF better. https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-parts/triggers/ar-15-enhanced-triggers-prod67223.aspx

The B-GRF has been moving in price. I just missed a sale for it at $129 w/ shipping included. The price had moved to $159. So I decided to wait, but now it's $199. :eek:

What do you think about the G2S? It's on sale now for $132 ...
    https://geissele.com/geissele-2-stage-trigger.html

Probably doesn't have the quick reset that the B-GRF does?

Their other triggers are on sale now too ...

https://geissele.com/lower-parts/triggers.html

But most are still in the $200 range and up.

Jul 1, 2012
    TAke Ebay, for example, if a listing expires, they ask if you want to relist, you answer yes or no, then it relists (without entering any info over again), if yes is selected. That'a what I hope you can do on Gunbroker.

It's similar to eBay although it's been a while since I wrestled with the eBeast.

On GunBroker, if you didn't select the Auto-Relist, and the listing ends w/o selling, it won't prompt you for anything.
    They will send you an email that tells you your item didn't sell.
    Maybe there's a button in the email to relist, I never paid attention.

But you can just go into your MyGunBroker->"Selling"->"Unsold" page and relist the item at any time.
    There's a menu on the right side of each item line called "Select", with two options: relist immediately and relist with edit.
    The latter might be beneficial if you want to change the price, length of time, when it starts, etc.
    But you can always go in and edit once the listing starts again (until there is a bid anyway).
    There's no charge to relist unless you select a new option that has a fee.
    I've relisted stuff weeks after it expired... I think it'll go up to 3 months before it expires forever.
    (at bottom right of page is field "Period", select "Ended within last 90 days" and GO to see all available items for relisting).

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    The B-GRF has been moving in price. I just missed a sale for it at $129 w/ shipping included. The price had moved to $159. So I decided to wait, but now it's $199. :eek:

Get the G2S. You have used one, remember? :D

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV

I'm surprised that the B-GRF is moving up in price. Most performance triggers I've seen are on sale, because it is possible Congress will put some restrictions on them.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'm surprised that the B-GRF is moving up in price. Most performance triggers I've seen are on sale, because it is possible Congress will put some restrictions on them.
    If I understand correctly, the B-GRF is supposed to be the less expensively produced competition trigger exclusive for Brownells than the Geissele S3G. Notably, the S3G is selling for less this weekend ...

https://geissele.com/super-3-gun-s3g-trigger.html

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jimboman2000

Jan 9, 2014
    Cecil!
    It seems like the gunbroker slide fire prices have started to come back to earth. Any chances now that legislation has failed they go for normal prices again?

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    It seems like the gunbroker slide fire prices have started to come back to earth. Any chances now that legislation has failed they go for normal prices again?

Excuse me, but when did legislation fail? Many bills are currently being prepared for all kinds of restrictions - bump stocks, triggers, mags, and who knows.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Excuse me, but when did legislation fail? Many bills are currently being prepared for all kinds of restrictions - bump stocks, triggers, mags, and who knows.

When Paul Ryan killed it about a week and half ago.

Haven't heard of a single government/democrat sponsored bill since that day.

Individual states on the other hand.....

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV

I read where several bills were in the process of being prepared by the DEMS.
    Many proposals by various states. Oh, well, that's my understanding. Maybe you are right!

jimboman2000

Jan 9, 2014
    Cecil!

Didn't a major push fail in IL within the last day or 2??

Didn't mean to get people all riled up. Just wanted some opinions on these prices coming close to normal. Unless double retail is now the new normal....

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Supply meets Demand.

Private Property is essential to Liberty.

One should be able to charge whatever they want for their labor, physical property, intellectual property. If one asks "too much" for somwething and someone agrees, then it was not "too much".

Correct. In this case, anticipated loss of supply. Many people use the term "price gouging" wrong consistently out of anger until they have something of sudden increase in value worth selling.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I read where several bills were in the process of being prepared by the DEMS.
    Many proposals by various states. Oh, well, that's my understanding. Maybe you are right!

Yes, there will be state challenges, but on a Federal level bump stock regulation by Congress is dead.

That leaves the ATF. The ATF, in order to backtrack on bump stocks, would have to set aside decades of precedence on semi-auto one-shot-per-trigger-pull established rulings about the dividing line between a semi and a machine gun.

And remember, this would have to occur under the Trump Administration.

In the past, denials for bump accessories were focused on makers who included springs WITHIN the design. The Slide Fire stocks have no reset functions, and neither do the bump brackets, which ride the trigger guard.

We can expect the bump stock prices to settle down. Congrats to JH Smith here for a big score selling his. (He still has one more unless he scored twice).

Correct. In this case, anticipated loss of supply. Many people use the term "price gouging" wrong consistently out of anger until they have something of sudden increase in value worth selling.

Truth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom