• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    I agree...I hear that neighborhood is not somewhere law abiding folks tend to hang out. Similar to lakeside. No offense to anyone if you live there. But you know there are some real sour grapes back there.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

highwayheat

highwayheat
    Jun 13, 2012
    Ceciltucky
    I agree...I hear that neighborhood is not somewhere law abiding folks tend to hang out. Similar to lakeside. No offense to anyone if you live there. But you know there are some real sour grapes back there.

So it isn't so:sarcasm:. I thought Lakeside residents day consisted of the whole family waking up at noon, cashing the entitlement check, and going to the North East Walmart in their finest pajamas.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County

henn5849

Aug 29, 2009
    Cecil County, MD
    b4b7ac5cd5163838ede7714409ce9735.jpg

NRA Member
    MD Hunter Safety Instructor
    RSO

Last edited:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    see the post above yours that area is a Sh!thole , up the street a guy beat a woman with a hammer
    Years ago in Lakeside someone was beat to death with a weedeater and a Tonka toy (no joke). Elkton and North East are pretty much equally shitty.

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    It seems that every other day I am reading about another find of heroin. These people are selling this stuff to someone and if you are caught with 600 bags that means there are a lot of users out there. My concern is how are these users getting the money to make the purchases? I am afraid they are ripping off working people while they are not at home to protect their castle. :sad20:

Posted: Monday, September 15, 2014 3:46 pm | Updated: 7:21 pm, Tue Sep 16, 2014.

By Carl Hamilton cahamilton@cecilwhig.com

ELKTON — A man is facing several charges after an officer responded to a drug-deal-in-progress call in an Elkton store parking lot — a transaction that occurred in broad daylight during business hours — and confiscated nearly 600 baggies of heroin from him, police reported.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I did some volunteer trash pickup along a back road on Perryville. Others there gave specific instructions on avoiding needles. Found three used needles in first 100 yds on an f'n back road!

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    The problem could be fixed quickly. Mix some cyanide with the confiscated heroin and put it back on the street. Will correct itself.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I wonder if Mr Simon might make a new version of The Wire, only this time it's set in Elkton and North East. He could even have segments take place in DE and have some white trash homeboys wondering WTF is up with DELOC's monthly meetings ( junkie 1:"holy sh*t, what is this, a cop foodie convention? Junkie 2: no man, it's just people, they have this gun rights thing here in DE. Junkie 1: man, let's go back to Maryland where this sh*t doesn't happen! I don't like this sh*t!)

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    I wonder if Mr Simon might make a new version of The Wire, only this time it's set in Elkton and North East. He could even have segments take place in DE and have some white trash homeboys wondering WTF is up with DELOC's monthly meetings ( junkie 1:"holy sh*t, what is this, a cop foodie convention? Junkie 2: no man, it's just people, they have this gun rights thing here in DE. Junkie 1: man, let's go back to Maryland where this sh*t doesn't happen! I don't like this sh*t!)

Are the DECLOC meetups open to anyone? You guys basically just go out for food and carry right? I might want to join them once or twice. Might feel nice to exercise the right...

mroe21877

Nov 5, 2014
    I had to move 5 years ago from NJ for work. We specifically chose Cecil for the quiet, low traffic, and what seemed like a good place to have kids. Lately though there have been more and more violent crimes. In port this week there was a robbery in a car and the guy was stabbed. This happened on Principio near Jackson park road.
    Anyway I just recently bought a 12 ga and there will be more to come as my house is a little sprawling. This forum was of great value as I was learning. I've never owned a firearm before -didn't need any surfcasting off NJ beaches. I need to research more as I'd like to shoot in my backyard which is plenty big for shotgun. I want anyone looking to know a couple are in the house.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I had to move 5 years ago from NJ for work. We specifically chose Cecil for the quiet, low traffic, and what seemed like a good place to have kids. Lately though there have been more and more violent crimes. In port this week there was a robbery in a car and the guy was stabbed. This happened on Principio near Jackson park road.
    Anyway I just recently bought a 12 ga and there will be more to come as my house is a little sprawling. This forum was of great value as I was learning. I've never owned a firearm before -didn't need any surfcasting off NJ beaches. I need to research more as I'd like to shoot in my backyard which is plenty big for shotgun. I want anyone looking to know a couple are in the house.

I moved from NJ 9 years ago for work too. Are you in the county or a town ? That will be the first step in knowing if you can shoot in your back yard. For your range what is behind it ? How far? What will be your backstop ? Cecil has a big drug problem . My neighbors are drug addicts (they inherited it) I won't shoot in my backyard as we have to leave the house empty at times which is when they would try to break in

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom