What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    If there had been fewer photographers and more people to beat the crap out of them the results would have been more satisfying.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    I think an actual attempt at a coup or an assassination would be a breaking point that could bring on a revolution.....and probably should. I really think we are on the fore front of a coup now it's just that I don't see the left being able to gain control of any faction of the military.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I think an actual attempt at a coup or an assassination would be a breaking point that could bring on a revolution.....and probably should. I really think we are on the fore front of a coup now it's just that I don't see the left being able to gain control of any faction of the military.

The reason they won't attempt anytime soon.

The left is doing all they can to depatriotize, demasculinize and detraditionalize the military. I predict it will take at least 40 more years for them to accomplish their goal if they regain control of the White House and Congress. Obama and Pelosi have had their turn appointing generals, but that is done for now. (I bet most people don't know that the US Constitution requires congressional approval of "general officers".) If you are an ultraliberal colonel or captain, your carreer is probably at an end now.

Cbrem

Jan 2, 2017
    Carroll County
    I agree with Heatseeker. And i do think it will happen within the next 8 years. I don't think coup, more like an attempt on the Presidents life or maybe even something like the dems continually usurping justice and the Constitution.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I agree with Heatseeker. And i do think it will happen within the next 8 years. I don't think coup, more like an attempt on the Presidents life or maybe even something like the dems continually usurping justice and the Constitution.

There has never been a civil war started after a president has been assassinated. And one wouldn't start if President Trump were assassinated. Simply wouldn't happen.

And no civil war started while Hussein usurped The Constitution for eight, solid, years.

Folks need to stop saying Ima do dis an Ima do dat. Each time it's said, and nothing transpires, it emboldens the Left to engage in more unlawful asshattery.

Cuzz they KNOW nothing is going to happen.

.02 of course.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    There has never been a civil war started after a president has been assassinated. And one wouldn't start if President Trump were assassinated. Simply wouldn't happen.

And no civil war started while Hussein usurped The Constitution for eight, solid, years.

Folks need to stop saying Ima do dis an Ima do dat. Each time it's said, and nothing transpires, it emboldens the Left to engage in more unlawful asshattery.

Cuzz they KNOW nothing is going to happen.

.02 of course.

+1

Cbrem

Jan 2, 2017
    Carroll County
    my reply to you is that it is different now. They are the ones continually trying to push into altercations. They are the ones who i believe will start the actions.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    What is your breaking point for a Revolution? Reload this Page Reply to Thread

my reply to you is that it is different now. They are the ones continually trying to push into altercations. They are the ones who i believe will start the actions.

My guts tell me that the LEFT does not have the support of the Military or the Police required to attempt a coup...

An attempted coup would be bloody & short lived...

Cbrem

Jan 2, 2017
    Carroll County
    i wonder what congress would do should it get to that point? How would that go down? A lib/dem resist/revolution movement put down by the USA. Would Schumer ( among others) still be the brain dead idiot he is now or actually do the right thing?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The (second) American Civil War is already here
    http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/03/29/the-second-american-civil-war-is-already-here/
    ...Daniel Greenfield, an expert on radical Islam and a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, has written a stunning and searingly truthful article that explains why things are even worse today.

That’s because the Left, having lost the election, are now in open rebellion against nothing less than our system of government. We are in a second American civil war — a war that stems from irreconcilable differences between conservatives and the Left who have formed a treasonous anti-government.

Nor can our differences be resolved by secession, because the Left do not want to secede. They want total control...

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Realistically, so long as there's an orderly transfer of power, and the masses are reasonably comfortable, coup d'etat is not gonna happen.

People were pretty pissed off by Obama's shenanigans, so that enough of them in the right states voted against the status quo ante, and we got Trump. Hopefully he'll be able to make the people whose support he needs happy enough to keep him in office. If not, it's back on the seesaw.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013

(salient bit begins at 2:23)

Whaddya think's gonna happen when one of these hooded fruit loops pops-up at a pro-America/Trump rally with an AR under their cape instead of the usual club or lighter (to set their opponents' signage/hair on fire)?
    I'd answer this (mostly rhetorical) question myself, but speaking the truth'd just get me banned again, so..

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008

I agree; the lawlessness on the left knows no bounds.

While in power, their contempt for constraints on their tyrannical power grabs are shunned and scoffed upon; the CONUS nothing but mere TP to them.

While out of power, they point to the CONUS and say "limits" while lying as the true limits. Those in high places even offer open flaunting of the law and contempt and outright rebellious actions.

If I were Trump / Sessions, all of these Mayors that are refusing to enforce federal immigration law, would have the US Marshals show up at their door step tomorrow to place them under arrest for sedition. A lawless and impure rebellion needs to be met with head on.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I agree; the lawlessness on the left knows no bounds.

While in power, their contempt for constraints on their tyrannical power grabs are shunned and scoffed upon; the CONUS nothing but mere TP to them.

While out of power, they point to the CONUS and say "limits" while lying as the true limits. Those in high places even offer open flaunting of the law and contempt and outright rebellious actions.

If I were Trump / Sessions, all of these Mayors that are refusing to enforce federal immigration law, would have the US Marshals show up at their door step tomorrow to place them under arrest for sedition. A lawless and impure rebellion needs to be met with head on.

A-frigging-men! They should be met with swift and sure justice, the same as any of us who refused to obey a law that we felt was unjust. And then advertised it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom