• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    It's because in gun friendly states, folks can just go shoot on public land. We need to stay in our specially carved out range spaces.

Disagree, we just need to be open minded that there are MANY disciplines of shooting, some are for each one of us but not all.

Happens in most sports....drag racing vs road racing, mountain biking vs road biking etc.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    I know what you wrote, too.

First, you accused me (quite hysterically) of not being a friend to the gun community because I dared criticize TMGN:

Still trying to figure-out what living 12 minutes away from TMGN has to do with anything I wrote but, it kinda fits all the other irrational/nonsensical BS you've posted in this thread.

Second, you called me a liar:

It's not BS and you weren't there so I don't know how you made that determination. I never said the two jackasses in question were un-supervised, I said that the RSO on-duty wasn't acting in a way that I would expect an RSO to act with two childish, inexperienced morons on the line mag dumping indiscriminately.

Third, you accused me of thinking people who act like that at a gun range are over-compensating for the size of their tiny penises. Kindly show me where I said that? But, in your case, if the shoe fits...

For the record, I don't think people who act foolishly/carelessly at a gun range are over-compensating for a small penis, I think they're fvcking idiots. There's a difference.

Fair enough. I'm a snob. I think anyone who condones that type of behavior is a moron in the extreme so you go right ahead and enjoy hanging-out at TMGN with all the other tacticool hipsters who think they're 'operators' because TMGN is there to enable shithead behavior with firearms. I'm happy to shoot elsewhere. :party29:

Wow, LOL, where to begin. First, I didn’t realize you were referring back to the earlier part of the thread, hence my quoting of my more recent post. That earlier post was actually more of a lament along the lines of “here we go again”. Another “pro-gun” person blasting their own community. No, you’re not a friend of the gun community, just your own little clique. You made that abundantly clear and continue to do so.

But as to whether you do it any harm, I seriously doubt that. It’s just you on a sub forum of a specialty board. Furthermore, most anyone reading your posts can recognize your whining for just what it is. Instead people would tend to go by the 700+ reviews of TMGN’s Facebook page giving it a 4.8/5.0 rating (700+ reviews), or the 5/5 star rating on Yelp (70+ reviews), or the 4.9/5.0 rating on GroupOn (1,300+ reviews), etc.

You’re certainly a sensitive one. I called you a liar. Ha! Dig for it. Just like Mikey called you an idiot. I imagine he made a clumsy statement talking about a deal and said someone would have to be an idiot not to take advantage of that. I bet you just let it slide rather than saying something to him because I believe if you had he would have been thoroughly embarrassed and apologized profusely. He’s a machinist, which doesn’t tend to immerse one in people skills. Instead you like to let it fester so you can rub yourself in it now and then for a suitable injection of indignation to feed your arrogance and disdain.

I’m happy you shoot elsewhere too so that I don’t have to share a range with you. In fact I don’t even like dealing with you at all here, so I’m done. I’ve put you on ignore. Now we don’t have to encounter each other here either.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    I TMGN. I usually show up around 8pm Friday or Saturday and am also usually the last one to leave the firing line at 8:58. I try to respect that staff’s desire to get out of dodge, so I am out the door no later than 9:05 while they are still wiping things down or doing closing admin stuff.

Only issue I had was when I made a surprise visit on a Tuesday night. The staff didn’t know me so the RSO literally stood behind me as the only person on the firing line that night. Kind of creepy, but he seems to relax when he saw I knew what I was doing.

I *like* the Groupon people; they get to see me (a supposedly non-stereotypical dark-hued white collar gun owner) and experience cognitive dissonance that just may open their minds about anti-gun bias in the media; they have a lot of questions if you engage them (about laws, etc.); and the gun owner community needs to grow or die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Wow, LOL, where to begin. First, I didn’t realize you were referring back to the earlier part of the thread, hence my quoting of my more recent post. That earlier post was actually more of a lament along the lines of “here we go again”. Another “pro-gun” person blasting their own community. No, you’re not a friend of the gun community, just your own little clique. You made that abundantly clear and continue to do so.

So anyone who criticizes TMGN is anti-2A? LOL Seriously, you need to grow-up. The only thing I've tried to make abundantly clear is, to-each-his-own and that it (TMGN) ain't for me. That's all. But, no, you had to project your own paranoia and massive insecurity, implying I didn't like TMGN because only thrill-seeking toothless rednecks over-compensating for small penises liked TMGN. I never said any such thing. You did.

But as to whether you do it any harm, I seriously doubt that. It’s just you on a sub forum of a specialty board. Furthermore, most anyone reading your posts can recognize your whining for just what it is. Instead people would tend to go by the 700+ reviews of TMGN’s Facebook page giving it a 4.8/5.0 rating (700+ reviews), or the 5/5 star rating on Yelp (70+ reviews), or the 4.9/5.0 rating on GroupOn (1,300+ reviews), etc.

Oh yeah, because everyone knows that everything on the Internet is true! I'll let my review of TMGN stand on its own merit and I couldn't care less if anyone reads it and even less if anyone believes it.

However, it comes from a former-11B10 with over 42 years of competitive shooting and reloading experience. People can take that for what it's worth.

You’re certainly a sensitive one. I called you a liar. Ha! Dig for it. Just like Mikey called you an idiot. I imagine he made a clumsy statement talking about a deal and said someone would have to be an idiot not to take advantage of that. I bet you just let it slide rather than saying something to him because I believe if you had he would have been thoroughly embarrassed and apologized profusely. He’s a machinist, which doesn’t tend to immerse one in people skills. Instead you like to let it fester so you can rub yourself in it now and then for a suitable injection of indignation to feed your arrogance and distain.

You calling someone else 'sensitive' is the apex of irony. :lol2:

Mikey is a tool. Anyone who would employ a tool, like him, doesn't deserve my repeat business.

I’m happy you shoot elsewhere too so that I don’t have to share a range with you. In fact I don’t even like dealing with you at all here, so I’m done. I’ve put you on ignore. Now we don’t have to encounter each other here either.

:lol: Now, that's what I call sensitive!

4guyz1stool

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 16, 2017
    So anyone who criticizes TMGN is anti-2A? LOL Seriously, you need to grow-up. The only thing I've tried to make abundantly clear is, to-each-his-own and that it (TMGN) ain't for me. That's all. But, no, you had to project your own paranoia and massive insecurity, implying I didn't like TMGN because only thrill-seeking toothless rednecks over-compensating for small penises liked TMGN. I never said any such thing. You did.

Oh yeah, because everyone knows that everything on the Internet is true! I'll let my review of TMGN stand on its own merit and I couldn't care less if anyone reads it and even less if anyone believes it.

However, it comes from a former-11B10 with over 42 years of competitive shooting and reloading experience. People can take that for what it's worth.

You calling someone else 'sensitive' is the apex of irony. :lol2:

Mikey is a tool. Anyone who would employ a tool, like him, doesn't deserve my repeat business.

:lol: Now, that's what I call sensitive!

Mikey would out shoot you anyday!

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    Mikey would out shoot you anyday!

Hmmmmmmm

Life-Cereal.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads