• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • carpecervisi

Feb 10, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    I was hoping to find some brick and mortar stores that carried something beyond the normal Daisy/Crosman/Umarex stuff. Specifically I’m looking at the FX Impact line and a few other $1k-2k PCP rifles.

Yeah I know that isn’t super high end, but it goes above the typical Dick’s and Bass Pro Shop fare.

Anyone aware of some decent retailers in the tri-state area? I think I’ve got a line on most of the online retailers, I’d just rather shop somewhat locally if possible.

Cheers!

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    None that I am aware of locally. I would expect it is too hard to compete with the large online guys.

I know what you're saying about staying local and being able to handle something before you buy though.

If you find any please let us know.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Only one I’m aware of is 10pt9 located in Morgantown. They support the precision air gun sports seen competed in the NCAA and Olympics.

I sourced my daughters most recent walther air gun from them and know they also sell Feinwerkbau as well as anschutz. Not sure if they can/would source the product you are looking for.

The owners are both former collegiate shooters at WVU and are the principle coaches of the MasonDixon Jr Rifle Club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolo

Mar 13, 2019
    Washington county
    Juniatia trading post in bedford pa had some air rifles on display. Dont remember the brand but they were higher end . Its just west of breezwood on 30. 814 652 5878 . I think they have gamo .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom