• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I want to openly apologize to anyone I am trading with who has been waiting for me!
    I am sorry I have been so slow in getting stuff shipped out I had a house full of relatives staying with my during the holidays, it just made everything a mess.

Cooper, I have your brass sitting right next to me here at work I will ups it out today Please pm me your shipping info again and I will send you the tracking number!

Greg I shipped your 556 pills out today and I switched one of the 55 gr fmj to a 100 count bag of 69 gr match think of it as my late fee.

If I lost track of anyone else please let me know I once again am sorry I lost track of a few things but I had a case of the sucks!!

wes

gregaarms

Machinist Junkie
    Feb 18, 2013
    Calvert County
    I want to openly apologize to anyone I am trading with who has been waiting for me!
    I am sorry I have been so slow in getting stuff shipped out I had a house full of relatives staying with my during the holidays, it just made everything a mess.

Cooper, I have your brass sitting right next to me here at work I will ups it out today Please pm me your shipping info again and I will send you the tracking number!

Greg I shipped your 556 pills out today and I switched one of the 55 gr fmj to a 100 count bag of 69 gr match think of it as my late fee.

If I lost track of anyone else please let me know I once again am sorry I lost track of a few things but I had a case of the sucks!!

wes

No worries mate! We all have been busy over the holidays. I appreciate the upgrade to the 100 bag of 69 gr. Your Ok in my book Wes!! :party29:

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Looking for .38 Special.

Have
    230 pieces of .40 S&W mixed range pickup (I can get a lot more if wanted)
    35 or so pieces of .32 ACP mixed range pickup
    55 pieces of .380 ACP mixed range pickup
    A lot of .223/5.56 brass ranging from once fired PPU and Fed/LC to assorted fired reman. GONE TO GREGAARMS
    5 pieces .270 WSM

Last edited:

wiseguy813

Jul 11, 2011
    Lexington Park, MD
    Looking for .38 Special.

Have
    230 pieces of .40 S&W mixed range pickup (I can get a lot more if wanted)
    35 or so pieces of .32 ACP mixed range pickup
    55 pieces of .380 ACP mixed range pickup
    A lot of .223/5.56 brass ranging from once fired PPU and Fed/LC to assorted fired reman.
    5 pieces .270 WSM

PM sent

Sent from somewhere

HogCommander

Aug 10, 2013
    Texas Hill Country
    wes

Wes,
    Got the 6.5mm bullets and they look great! You should have received the brass I sent by now. If not, please let me know and I'll make it right. DEFINITELY don't want to be the next Phil Ryker on MDS :)

v/r

Mike

ISODiopter

Dec 20, 2013
    Ceciltucky
    Received the brass

platekiller I received the box. Better than I expected. I hope you received yours. Thanks for playing and thanks to the OP for this topic!

Again folks- 7.62 x 54R needed.. see my original post on page 8 for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom