• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    Munk it, I already started. I need a couple of quotes from organizing leadership. I also need to know who the spokesperson will be and their contact phone numbers.

Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Sons of Liberty to Protest Anti-Second Amendment Legislation

Annapolis, Maryland – January 30th & 31st, 2017 – The Sons of Liberty have organized a peaceful counter protest the night before and the day MOMS DEMANDING ACTION hold a rally to request tighter gun control laws in the state of Maryland.

Sons of Liberty is a grass roots origination consisting of lawful and responsible gun owners from across the state.

The group is protesting House Bill 159, sponsored by Delegate Ben Barnes, that would ban the possession or carrying of firearms on college campuses.

QUOTE HERE

Current law already allows each university to set its own policy regarding the carrying or possession of firearms. This legislation is a blanket prohibition that disallows schools from using discretion on their campus.

QUOTE HERE

In an article from early 2016 insidegov.com reported that Maryland rated 4th strictest state nationwide in an examine the current gun control measures in place, using data from the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

Bob Head
    email@example.com
    Ph: 8675309

Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    Just a suggestion. I think many of the things President Trump talks about in this article would be very good talking points for your press release. I'm not saying you should use it verbatim, but as a guide.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Second_Amendment_Rights.pdf

I hope you can use some of his ideas.

J_H that is more of a talking points section I can give to whomever is the spokesperson. I can use it to gen up a media prep for them nesting inside of the link you posted. Thank you. I am also going to grab some NRA talking points and rewrite them for the Maryland area.

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Sons of Liberty to Protest Anti-Second Amendment Legislation

Annapolis, Maryland – January 30th & 31st, 2017 – The Sons of Liberty have organized a peaceful counter protest the night before and the day MOMS DEMANDING ACTION hold a rally to request tighter gun control laws in the state of Maryland.

Sons of Liberty is a grass roots origination consisting of lawful and responsible gun owners from across the state.

The group is protesting House Bill 159, sponsored by Delegate Ben Barnes, that would ban the possession or carrying of firearms on college campuses.

QUOTE HERE

Current law already allows each university to set its own policy regarding the carrying or possession of firearms. This legislation is a blanket prohibition that disallows schools from using discretion on their campus.

QUOTE HERE

In an article from early 2016 insidegov.com reported that Maryland rated 4th strictest state nationwide in an examine the current gun control measures in place, using data from the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

Bob Head
    email@example.com
    Ph: 8675309

Looks good to me EXCEPT why exclude our FEMALE brother's in arms, MAYBE MCDL

I nominate Stoveman as spokesperson, he's done a good job in all previous interviews.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Lost track of which threads I posted in, but I am in this Monday fo shor

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Just a suggestion, change "gun control laws" to "gun restriction laws" as a subtle revelation of the truth on what the other side is really trying to do. Expose their narrative by correcting their deliberately misleading terminology.

Also in your last sentence, "in an examine" should maybe be "in an examination of" spell check is helpful but sometimes context check would be even better. (The one that gets me all the time is "from" and "form" since both pass the spell check.)

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Is Man up Monday an open holster event or are we saving that for Deplorable 2A Tuesday. I say let's save the holsters for the big event? Especially since we will have special guests!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Let's save the BBQ rigs for the Deplorables Rally on 7 February. This one is the more traditional Patriot Picket that everyone has come to know and love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom