• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    Yeah, almost a day late and a dollar short. Life got in the way and now I only have about a week. Wondering if an IP has one or had anyone seen one. Looks like the YHMs are popular and very well priced.

I'd be using this on my bolt .308, and maybe an AR in 5.56.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    So you can post suppressor prices in here. But can't post prices of the machine guns your selling in your own post ???

Why don't you just send them a message asking instead of calling them out in public?:sad20::sad20: If I were them I wouldn't even answer you though.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Because I asked several times in his thread of the guns for sale. Asked him to pm me as well. No response.

Elgan

NRA Endowment Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Harford County
    I have a few more Silencerco Specwar 762 in stock @ $850

This is the one I have currently sitting at my LGS for my stamp to come in. From everything I've read, they're a great can and I'm looking forward to picking mine up.

Planning to use it on the ARs (5.56 and 300 BLK) and my .308 Rem 700.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Because I asked several times in his thread of the guns for sale. Asked him to pm me as well. No response.

Hey, I get it- just understand that we are an extremely busy shop. It took several days for me to even get a few photos posted. Silencers are easy- they are newly manufactured, what you see is what you get. Machineguns take much more time to list, as they all have various accessories, histories, etc- that warrant additional descriptions. I have a draft that I've been working on, but haven't finished yet. I'm a slow typer. When I get time to do so, they will be posted. Plenty of people have just called or PM'd me directly. I just now noticed your request for a PM of prices. We're not perfect.

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Hey, I get it- just understand that we are an extremely busy shop. It took several days for me to even get a few photos posted. Silencers are easy- they are newly manufactured, what you see is what you get. Machineguns take much more time to list, as they all have various accessories, histories, etc- that warrant additional descriptions. I have a draft that I've been working on, but haven't finished yet. I'm a slow typer. When I get time to do so, they will be posted. Plenty of people have just called or PM'd me directly. I just now noticed your request for a PM of prices. We're not perfect.

If I were SERIOUSLY considering the purchase of one of your MG's, a call and/or visit would be my mode. Just sayin'...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom