• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    suit filed against a number of gun makers related to vegas. and dealers.

refers to ar's being thinly disguised FA weapons, even without bumpers.

after all this time, i would suspect that if any dealers did anything illegal, we'd have heard about the arrest, charges and prosecution.

the ammo guy was charged as an illegal ammo maker. google that one. fed prosecutor doesn't want the guy to have trial by judge. wants a jury. (douglas haig)

https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/us_w...cle_3c80fa3c-33a9-539a-8509-9e1eef8f8e8f.html

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I think most of the guns he used jammed. A lot of the rifles he had were not equipped with sights of any kind.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department fired an officer who reported "I froze right there in the middle of the hall for how long I can't say," he wrote in the report.

This was a sad incident, thankfully it didn't get worse when an officer had a AD,,3 round burst.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Automobiles are "thinly disguised" high speed race cars which should not be allowed on public roadways because they kill people. Sue the automakers and liquor makers for drunk drivers while they are at it.:sarcasm:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Automobiles are "thinly disguised" high speed race cars which should not be allowed on public roadways because they kill people. Sue the automakers and liquor makers for drunk drivers while they are at it.:sarcasm:

Once they set the precedent that the maker of an instrument used in an improper way to cause harm, the lawyers will be all over manufacturers of cars, knives, chainsaws, bats etc. like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom