• ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Sorry Gents for the previous rudeness!
    I am sure you all are a great group of people.
    I won't post anymore to this thread!
    Have a good day.

Jack

That horse has kinda left the stable, don’t you think, champ?

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    So who here thinks the OP just wants to get rid of his dogs by pulling this kind of stuff. The only way that could be more of a red flag to get a police response would mention to do badly harm to the highest-ranking member of the armed forces, people at an institute of education or was used to protect their human trafficking ring. I give this about a 3% chance of the OP not ending up having his ass traded for some little Debbie cakes if he does not take the advice here. Better start stocking up the commissary fund for some Crisco you are going to need it.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    So who here thinks the OP just wants to get rid of his dogs by pulling this kind of stuff. The only way that could be more of a red flag to get a police response would mention to do badly harm to the highest-ranking member of the armed forces, people at an institute of education or was used to protect their human trafficking ring. I give this about a 3% chance of the OP not ending up having his ass traded for some little Debbie cakes if he does not take the advice here. Better start stocking up the commissary fund for some Crisco you are going to need it.
    That's a keeper! :D

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    How have I not stumbled across this thread until now?
    Someone needs to start an epic thread thread. This one is only 3% behind the reigning champion.
    Did you miss the "Einstein" thread? This was just a continuation of that thread...

Feb 28, 2013
    So is this a ******** apology or is this one legit? Asking for a friend.

Well, I aint opposed to second chances.... especially since ya do need some thick skin round here

Sorry Gents for the previous rudeness!
    I am sure you all are a great group of people.
    I won't post anymore to this thread!
    Have a good day.

Jack
    Jack, looky here....

I was in your shoes once... so I can kinda see ya gettin upset. Problem is, you aint gonna win the battle yer tryin to fight. The numbers just aint in yer favor

How bout you just get the gun headspaced like I told ya, take the gun to the range and see how she runs, give it bout a month or so, and come back then with a range report, preferably in a different thread so this can eventually drop outta sight

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Well, I aint opposed to second chances.... especially since ya do need some thick skin round here

Jack, looky here....

I was in your shoes once... so I can kinda see ya gettin upset. Problem is, you aint gonna win the battle yer tryin to fight. The numbers just aint in yer favor

How bout you just get the gun headspaced like I told ya, take the gun to the range and see how she runs, give it bout a month or so, and come back then with a range report, preferably in a different thread so this can eventually drop outta sight
    Considering he did a ******** apology in a way in his other thread, I seriously question the sincerity of this one...

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    So is this a ******** apology or is this one legit? Asking for a friend.

Sure isn’t very neighborly of you DA to put him on the spot like that... where are you’re manners ? ;)

And yes - I MIS-spelled your intentionally as it’s been a page and you grammar cops might be suffering withdrawal ....

Shogunade

Mar 21, 2020
    This thread is what I get an email about? *smacking head.
    I'll try and post a proper one about a first AR build.

Shogunade

Mar 21, 2020
    Oh. And is there anyone reputable besides clandestine (he's out of the way) to check my build to see if I fcked up my build?

And expect some goodies for sale at a discount as I bought some overlapping parts that I didnt need to.

TIA.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Since the thread has gone to the crapper.

I was going to try to add constructive info. but since it hit the crapper, I will simply add to this for those who have not had me message them, I would like to build an AR platform 223 Wylde. No snarky attitude will come from me if anyone participates in advising.

It will be awhile, but I would like to build one some day. Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom