• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Exactly. Pleasant thoughts that we’ll win anyone over. They’ll bitch and moan today that they had to jump through unconstitutional commie dem hoops to get *their* gun, and tomorrow will continue to vote for their dem overlords and more “common sense” gun laws. All the while their Wuhan gun sits in their closet having not seen a single round ever go down the pipe. I also think there is strong cognitive dissonance where people actually believe dems who say they believe in the 2A. In our MTV voter society people believe words over action.

Call me a pessimist.

Some of those Wuhan closet guns will turn violent by and by, and blamed for some sort of tragedy.

Call me a prophet.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I mean, there is still time for them to regret it. First wave isn’t the worst one. And we never really finished the first wave. It just ebbed a little. It’s been picking up steam most of the rest of the US. It’s just that Ny, NJ and CT has so many people dying so fast as their situation improved its masked that a lot of the rest of the US either isn’t improving or getting a lot worse.

Takes longer to get any infections in to rural towns. Then with everything relaxed, it just takes on high school football game or church service and you go from one to 40 people sick. And from 40 to half the town of 800 sick in a few days. All with the closest hospital that has 6 ICU beds an hour and a half and 2 counties over.

Stop it.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I mean, there is still time for them to regret it. First wave isn’t the worst one. And we never really finished the first wave. It just ebbed a little..

Same could be said for S. Korea, Japan, Germany, Denmark et. One can argue that the more draconian the response, and the more distancing measures, the the more uninfected people there are and the bigger a second wave will be.

Until there are a few billion doses of an effective vaccine there is no question that worldwide we will see "waves."

The issue of whether it is worth it to bring economies to a standstill and lock people up in their homes remains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom