• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    http://www.gunshows-usa.com/maryland.htm

May 17-18 Baltimore, Armory, Antique Arms, Military Memorabila, 400 8' tbls $50, A:$5 Scott Condello- 215-699-8064

Is anyone going to this? I am looking for some nice cheap .308's or anything, well just cheap.

6cylrider98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2008
    Bmore Co
    At the Pikesville Armory. IIRC it is a small show with old stuff not a typical show more a collector show.Still worth a look if it is raining. Doug.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    From that link above, it looks like a different place than Pikesville armory, and at this link HERE, it shows two separate gun shows for the same days, giving two different locations, but with the same contact phone#...

?

Whoever's in charge of publicity for this gun show ought to be fired...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Been to Pikesville, not really worth going unless you are closeby and the weather is ugly. I would like to know if this one is different?

jak

May 18, 2008
    First and probably worst

This was the first gun show I went to, and it was horrible. I maybe made the mistake of going on Sunday, but by the looks of it I couldn't imagine Saturday being much better. There were maybe 8 rifles total, and a few small revolvers. The tables were mostly filled with cloths, swords, knives, and books. Can someone clue me in if this is typical of a gun show (the not having any guns part) or I just picked a bad one? Also on 2 day events, are the same people set up on Saturday and Sunday or are they usually new displays? My other thought was everything good got bought up on Saturday and I had the leftovers to view.

I am looking to pick up another 1911 and possible an m1 (garand or carbine) any suggestions on upcoming shows to go to?

Thanks

Jason

PresentArms

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2008
    Middle River
    This was the first gun show I went to, and it was horrible. I maybe made the mistake of going on Sunday, but by the looks of it I couldn't imagine Saturday being much better. There were maybe 8 rifles total, and a few small revolvers. The tables were mostly filled with cloths, swords, knives, and books. Can someone clue me in if this is typical of a gun show (the not having any guns part) or I just picked a bad one? Also on 2 day events, are the same people set up on Saturday and Sunday or are they usually new displays? My other thought was everything good got bought up on Saturday and I had the leftovers to view.

I am looking to pick up another 1911 and possible an m1 (garand or carbine) any suggestions on upcoming shows to go to?

Thanks

Jason

Glad I didnt go. Someone said it was a small show, but Damm 8 rifles?

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    that is crap show but that is in balitmore !

I would rather to wait for the DULLES Gun Show which I will be going with friends to pick up some parts for my AR15 and all of that.

Maybe score some ammo if the price is right...

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    well I did not get to go either. I hope there is a better one in MD some time, I think it's in june.

Anyone go to the NRA convention?

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I would Rank shows in this area as

National (Dulles, VA)
    York, PA
    Harrisburg, PA

While deals can be sparse for firearms, there are plenty of deals on parts, mags and reasonable prices on ammo.

Have scored a few decent M1 carbine deals as well.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    well I did not get to go either. I hope there is a better one in MD some time, I think it's in june.

There's a Silverado show coming up the first weekend in June, in Westminster.

I keep telling myself I'm never going to another SGS show but I'll probably go anyway, since this one's real close to me.

Besides, I really like the smell of bovine dip mixed with the aroma of BBQ.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    There's a Silverado show coming up the first weekend in June, in Westminster.

I keep telling myself I'm never going to another SGS show but I'll probably go anyway, since this one's real close to me.

Besides, I really like the smell of bovine dip mixed with the aroma of BBQ.

Be very careful, because Top Hat will kill you if you stray too far with product in hand. :shocked3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom