• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco1911

Oct 29, 2011
    Forest Hill
    Your right I would be upset, but I would not have driven there either.

If the phone was busy I would assume they were there. I would check the store hours on the internet and if it said they were open til six. I would have jumped in the car too.

Not sure why you would assume if the phone was busy they would be closed :smack:

dr_baer

Sounds like a good idea, see ya Friday!

crewdog.gif

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Yah because, you need 2212 post before an "ambiguous bash", guess he didnt read the rules.

No, not 2212, 2213 and if I bash, which I rarely if ever do, I do it openly and people know who I am. I don't hide behind a androgynous screen name. :lol2:

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    I didn’t expect such a big response from my second post. I shouldn’t have posted my thoughts while still heated. In any event, the store owner was busy with guns all over the counters and he was very polite when he told me I couldn’t come in. To those that suggested I should have talked to someone at the store before driving to the store, your right. Live and learn.

Tim, I must say I found your post the most amusing. Did you get the word, “androgynous” from a daily calendar of words to use for under employed real-estate agents? Your use of the word was totally wrong since my gender is obvious from the user name. To break it down for you, it’s Just Eric. I think you meant to use the word, “Cheesy” instead of “Androgynous”.

I’ll probably go to the sale on Friday since I’m a sucker for a good deal. Tim, if you go, please wear your name tag so I can introduce myself.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I didn’t expect such a big response from my second post. I shouldn’t have posted my thoughts while still heated. In any event, the store owner was busy with guns all over the counters and he was very polite when he told me I couldn’t come in. To those that suggested I should have talked to someone at the store before driving to the store, your right. Live and learn.

Tim, I must say I found your post the most amusing. Did you get the word, “androgynous” from a daily calendar of words to use for under employed real-estate agents? Your use of the word was totally wrong since my gender is obvious from the user name. To break it down for you, it’s Just Eric. I think you meant to use the word, “Cheesy” instead of “Androgynous”.

I’ll probably go to the sale on Friday since I’m a sucker for a good deal. Tim, if you go, please wear your name tag so I can introduce myself.

Ha ha. Nice jab. Was that supposed to be some sort of keyboard commando a threat?

Last edited:

mako263

Feb 15, 2008
    Early closing

Sorry about that. We had major plumbing problem and I was trying to get plumbers in for a repair so we can be ready for Fridays Sale. Holiday week and all that stuff makes it hard to get any kind of repair scheduled. Stop by on Friday and I will take time to help you out. Thanks, Gus

lQUOTE=justeric;1370757]Just my two cents worth. I called Accurate Pawn several times today and only got a busy signal. I drove 50 minutes in the rain through rush hour traffic to visit the store. I arrived at 4:45 and the door was locked but several people were inside. The owner came out after noticing me peering through the window at his store and told me he was closed. I asked when he closes and he said 6pm, I pointed out it was only 4:45. He would not let me in. At least he was very pleasant when telling me he would not let me in.[/QUOTE]

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    Hey Gus, sorry for making the post while I was still mad. I wish I hadn't. Looks like you have plenty of guns in stock and I look forward to making it on Friday. Thanks for the reply!

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    Ahh, Tim you continue to amuse me with your posts. “keyboard commando a threat” I’m not sure what that means but I wouldn’t worry. I just want to introduce myself so you don’t think I am hiding behind my user name as you alleged.

As for you, “doing it (posting) openly and people know who I am”. Are you trying to say that putting your real estate advertisement at the bottom of your 2,222 post is supposed to add credibility or accountability to your posts? Some people might simply see that as self serving.

Anyway, best of luck and have a great holiday weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom